Thread: 2 good deals done on here lately

2 good deals done on here lately

Well little things please little minds bought a .22cal &.177cal bsa goldstar springers off here last 2weeks. Both beautiful condition. Guys you know who you are thanks for being honest in your description and faultless in posting the rifles. Id have no problems dealing with you both again in the future. Now i will end it there as my 2 girls need a rub down and lube regards. Chris.

always good deals on here.
    are yours single or 10 shot.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    I don't believe I missed a .177 Goldstar for sale on here.

Link to to ad ??
    Master Debater

Both 10shot max. Nice to have smooth transactions. Not had a bad deal up to now to be fair and i have bought quite. Lot last 2yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    I don't believe I missed a .177 Goldstar for sale on here.

Link to to ad ??
    Both pmm'd me off my wanted add in wanted section m8. Ali d was one of them. The other i think was airgunner2012. I deleted his message after i recieved the the rifle so hope i rememberd his name on here right. Regards. Chris
    Last edited by WILBA; 20-03-2017 at 11:34 AM.

must be nice!!!

i have been looking for a goldstar for near on 7 years now. and you get 2 in less than 2 weeks. this forum is quickly becoming a love-hate thing for me!!!
    Aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun

There are a good few for sale in .22cal over here m8. Just i landed the holy grail with the .177cal. next rifle i am after is the theorben slr88.

Hi WILBA...any heads up on the 0.22 for sale in your area? I know Neath is a special place, does one still require a visa for entry? Do they still have fights outside the Cambrian on a Saturday night? And, does the stall at the back of the market still sell faggots and peas? Any information will not go outside of these walls, top secret if you know what I mean.......

All the best to all.....

The other ones are on free ads uk m8. They are a bit rich price wise though. Yes to all the neath questions. But the fights are not just by the cam. Most are by young geared up muscle boys roid raging. Do a search on free ads uk. There are 2 on there at mo. One £395. The other £450. Atb chris

Thanks for your reply WILBA - my visa was declined for the town center, but, fortunately the gun shop is on the outskirts and non required......

thats neath for you. Good old duck and weave on a saterday night.lots of roid rage going on these days