Thread: AEG Pistol / AEP Recommendations please. (Topic placed in "General" in error.

AEG Pistol / AEP Recommendations please. (Topic placed in "General" in error.

This section may be more appropriate, originally posted in the wrong section.

AEG Pistol / AEP Recommendations please.

I know this isn't strictly an air pistol as many would see it but I'm hoping a few of you have experience with these, the only exposure I have is a spring pull-back SIG and to be fair it did what it said on the tin. Also a TM MP5 SD6 (full metal) but that's 25yrs old!

Looking to get a ELECTRIC airsoft pistol for general plinking in the garden. Criteria -
    Minimum 16 shots,

As accurate as possible (no point in shooting something that wont hit what it's aimed at) I know they aren't the most accurate of things but some will be better than others... I guess?

Semi Auto preferred (no blow-back required)

FPS - @ around legal limits 350 / 250 fps

I don't like Berretta 92F's btw... grip was too wide in full-bore trim for me.

So any recommendations folks? Oh, & possible recommended suppliers?

Thanks Folks, Rod
    "Every silver lining has a cloud!"

HW77K, Rapid 7 MKI . HW97Colt GC, S&W 686 (CO2) HW75 . HW100K FSB

I don't know much about these but would be interested to hear what you get and what else is available.

How much of a faff is electric in one of these and what kind of sounds do they make, I'm assuming theres a whirring\grinding sound??
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich