Thread: Info s&w 586 barrel set

Info s&w 586 barrel set

Hi guys any one know where I can get a 4inch barrel set the inner and outer in black for my umarex s&w 586???
    Chambers is out of stock I can't think of any where else to look
    Thanks for reading this any help would be great guys
    Daz

S&w

I have one with a 4" barrel I'd be happy to swap for a 6" if that's any use?
    John
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

I ended up buying a broken 4" pistol just to get the barrel and shroud, it might be an idea to put a post in the wanted/swaps section to see if anyone has one.

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Available from SWS Germany. Used to be a good price but not so much now due to the exchange rate. Postage bumps it up a lot, helps if spreading the cost with other products. Last time I enquired, they had the old stock (the nicer glossy shroud), but might be different now. As said, a wanted thread might work, I have seen one change hands that way. The balance of the 4" is nice, but the fps is fairly poor compared to the 6" barrel.

Search their site for 'Alternating systems for SW 586, 3.5 inch, blackened (F) P18
    [448.100]'