Thread: Currently 9 Whiscombe Rifles for sale on US site Gunbroker

Currently 9 Whiscombe Rifles for sale on US site Gunbroker

Actually their are 11 rifles currently. A lot of people trying to cash in on their Whiscombe rifles. All higher than I would pay!
    Last edited by 45flint; 21-03-2017 at 07:30 PM.

i would like to pay a grand for one

and all seem to be from the same seller unless I have misread the advert

Whiscombe

When you start finding them for a Grand let me Know and I will buy a few more

Two Sellers that I can make out. One with 7 models inc 1 of only 2 known examples. Guess a Whiscombe expert could confirm that.

All have BIN price around $5800 - $6300 - so at todays rate - £4650 - £5000.

Be interesting to see if any actually get sold

Two have bids, the rifle that is the poster child of the Whiscombe site is for sale. Prettiest stock I have ever seen.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/631617639

I just bought a Crosman 101 yesterday for $185 and I thought I was getting pretty crazy. Lol
    Last edited by 45flint; 22-03-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Hundreds of Beretta EELL's are sold for £4000?? every year. Top shotguns go for plenty of £££'s; so why not spend a few £££'s on a highly desirable and rare air rifle that has top metalwork and top wood? Probably more parts and similar work to any shotgun.

The only problem is I don't have that kind of disposable income after my family and the taxman has wiped me out Lots of people do though. Plenty spend a lot more on their cars that is only scrap after 180,000 miles.

Looks like a collector is rationalising what he has. Get them while you can. Buy a pair

How many rifles did he make?

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Hundreds of Beretta EELL's are sold for £4000?? every year. Top shotguns go for plenty of £££'s; so why not spend a few £££'s on a highly desirable and rare air rifle that has top metalwork and top wood? Probably more parts and similar work to any shotgun.

The only problem is I don't have that kind of disposable income after my family and the taxman has wiped me out Lots of people do though. Plenty spend a lot more on their cars that is only scrap after 180,000 miles.

Looks like a collector is rationalising what he has. Get them while you can. Buy a pair
    You need to sell a few rifles to raise the funds and then treat yourself, Mr Muskett I seem to remember a splendid Imperator or SLR in your collection that would feel at home in rural Farnham
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Ahh the days when I was flush. Still have the SLR, and the same car with now 140,000 miles on the clock
    A few more years of graft to go, me thinks

what did it go for