Thread: Walther LGU underlever wear.

Walther LGU underlever wear.

Hi everyone, i bought a second hand lgu recently and I was giving it a bit of a check over earlier and found a fair bit of wear where the underlever is rivetted to the loading mechanism, the 2 rivetts are lose especially one which you can push sideways a good 2mm with visble enlarging of the hole where it fits which means there is a bit of up and down play in the underlever. I was wondering if this a common problem or just a one off...Thanks...Lewis...

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by elewis411 View Post
    Hi everyone, i bought a second hand lgu recently and I was giving it a bit of a check over earlier and found a fair bit of wear where the underlever is rivetted to the loading mechanism, the 2 rivetts are lose especially one which you can push sideways a good 2mm with visble enlarging of the hole where it fits which means there is a bit of up and down play in the underlever. I was wondering if this a common problem or just a one off...Thanks...Lewis...
    Lewis you are not the only one with a floppy Lgu lever they look like a budget gun in the lever and linkage area.