Thread: It was only a matter of time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1974 View Post
    I have two cats which i adore, and i worry about these d**kheads being about myself, especially to other day when i noticed a Co2 powerlet on the floor outside where i live, although it could of been off a bike pump or something, it did made feel a bit anxious for my pets, but what can you do?
    What can you do? - keep them within your house or garden boundary. I've never let my dog $h1t all over my neighbours garden!
    My wife contracted toxoplasmosis from cat crap in our garden whilst carrying my eldest daughter, I have never owned a cat. My daughter had to undergo weekly blood tests for the 1st 6months of her life.

I am a sensible and responsible airgun owner and would never, ever condone shooting a cat - but I certainly do not restrain my dogs from chasing them down once they are in my garden, because after all that's what comes natural to a dog. Just like roaming free comes naturally to a cat.

I know this post will upset a few, but I'm sure there will be plenty that silently agree.

And by the way, I completely agree with needing a license for air rifle ownership - a correct and practical way of implementing it just needs to be worked out.
    Last edited by charub; 22-03-2017 at 07:04 PM.