Thread: Daystate Magazines-differences?

Daystate Magazines-differences?

Can any kind person tell me the differences between these items? New type old type-what type fits what rifle? I have a RWS 500 and have just been offered a new type magazine which I thought would fit but am told it won't.
    Clarification please!!
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    Can any kind person tell me the differences between these items? New type old type-what type fits what rifle? I have a RWS 500 and have just been offered a new type magazine which I thought would fit but am told it won't.
    Clarification please!!
    Either the roof or roofless version which is operated by a central lever underneath will fit. The latest ones are button operated.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

New grey mag fits my Air Ranger which I think the 500 is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    New grey mag fits my Air Ranger which I think the 500 is based on.
    The rifles are very similar but the RWS 500 is effectively the early Air Ranger and I just don't know enough about the changes Daystate have made along the way. Thus my question.

I've had confirmation from an excellent source that new magazines will fit older rifles including my RWS500.
    Phew!!

Mines 2014.
    I did buy an older silver mag which didnt go in easily.
    So I swapped it for the grey one which is fine.

Prefer single shot Rowan loader that came with gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    I've had confirmation from an excellent source that new magazines will fit older rifles including my RWS500.
    Phew!!
    Yes they will, but if the new mag has come from a Pulsar/Renegade you would need to change the stop pin location to the lower hole for use in an RWS 500
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

What's the difference between a day state magazine and airgun world?

One changes every month and is an airgun magazine and the other is airgun world!!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.