Thread: BSA Cadet Major .177

BSA Cadet Major .177

SOLD
    I'm offering this for sale as I never use it and am not a collector. The condition is pretty good and it shoots straight. Serial number is CC12357 which I believe dates it to between 1955 and 1957. The writing on the top is clearly visible and the open sights are both intact.
    I really don't know what these fetch as the condition varies so much. For mine I'd be happy with £100 posted. If I'm wildly out I apologise in advance and invite anyone seriously interested to make me an offer.
    I'll send pics by email to anyone interested. Please send me an email from the address you want me to use-mine is:
    nick.coombes@btinternet.com
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Rapidnick; 24-03-2017 at 07:09 PM.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

With the sights and original etching intact I probably wouldn't take less than £100.
    Shame I already have some

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    With the sights and original etching intact I probably wouldn't take less than £100.
    Shame I already have some
    Thanks for that. The last thing I want to do is to 'overprice' an item like this.

There are a lot out there. A mint one might make above £160, but few are. A very very nice, little, used, with all the finish then £120. All the rest between £40 and £80 tops. Most nice ones then £65.
    Great little plinking guns. As many are passed along as sold.

I think Muskett is right on the button I bought one off bbs member ThisisDonald in good condition complete with sights for £80 posted last year.

A few comments on price but no offers at any price so looks like it will be staying with me as a constant reminder of my 'yoof'.

Pm sent.

SOLD subject to the usual.