We’ll be having our next home shoot at Holmbush on Sunday 26th March. We’ll aim to get the plinking range open for 8am with the safety brief at 9am and get the HFT shoot underway soon after. This means a nice early finish so you can all get home to spoil your mums.
Although this is a club shoot we are happy for anybody to join us so long as you are a safe and responsible shooter of UK legal (sub 12 ft/lb) air rifles. If you fancy trying a different course feel free to join us. Fees for non members are £7. You MUST be at the safety brief to take part
Everybody who shoots has the option of taking part in our 60 point challenge. The rules are simple, pay an extra pound to take part and then clear the course. Anybody who manages it will then win a share of the prize fund, so if you’re the only one you win the lot. We.ve brought this in recently so the pot is currently a massive tenner, never mind that though think of the bragging rights. If nobody manages it the pot grows and rolls over to the next home shoot.
The course is based on UKAFT rules for kill sizes, ranges etc. and there are no “stupid” or trick targets. Every target we set on the course is killed every time but nobodies ever managed to kill them all at the same shoot. HRPC members don’t have any advantage as the targets and pegs we use are changed every time so there no “learning” the course (trust me I help set it and still haven’t managed it yet).
If you need directions to our site pm me or check out our web site at www.hrpcuk.com.

Cheers

Terry