Thread: taking gun back to ronnie sunshines

taking gun back to ronnie sunshines

Got aco2 rifle thats been back nearly two months after getting new seals from highland outdoors have put one bottle through now put on a second one and peeing out co2 from the barrel hasanybody else hadthis problem with the mcx. Getting really peed of with it dontwant it want it repaired want ti replaced. Has anybody had dealings withRonnie sunshines with their lifetime guarantee and servicing what they likely to do

The only answer to what they will do is to ask them

As it's been repaired (new seals) but has gone wrong again then personally I think you're well within your rights to demand a replacement or refund.

I'll edit to say obviously it depends on the age of the gun I misread it as the gun only being 2 months old.
    Last edited by angrybear; 01-06-2017 at 08:08 PM.

I just picked up my Diana 56TH today from Ronnies today having got them to work on it. The only way the guarantee will be honoured will be if it was bought from them, and it has not been taken apart in anyway. Usually I have taken mine apart which voids the guarantee, but the cost of this baby has put me off touching it. I will, and have taken advantage of their guarantee for this particular rifle. They were absolutely brilliant about it, and the rifle is beautiful again.
    Shooting Air Rifles is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat.
    Eventually someone comes a long and P's you off.
    They usually have a PCP

Well taken it back today. Got a replacement after ronnies resident gunsmith chris kept on at highlands outdoors that I was most dischuffed. Services from Ronnies very good happy its been swapped hopefully no further problems