Thread: HW55 Help Required.

HW55 Help Required.

I am renovating a lovely old example of this break barrel spring target rifle and I have hit a brick wall with it. The pivot pin on the cocking linkage has worn the links holes too far to be reworked and I have been trying to find another cocking link assembly (part number UL 068 on Chambers exploded view https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24566/HW55/).

Chambers do not have one in stock and don't know if or when they will have another in. Does anyone on here have an old HW55 that is beyond repair that I can buy the cocking link from.

Thanks for reading.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Its the same as the HW50 which is the same as the HW35 before the Delrin insert.

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    Its the same as the HW50 which is the same as the HW35 before the Delrin insert.
    Thanks for the quick answer mate. I have had a look and the one for the 55 which they have in stock as UL068A has the Delrin insert and the 35 which is UL068 which is the same part number as for the 55 they are again out of stock.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Protek have a used HW35 in or they did have earlier.

Do you need one tonight, or will in the morning do, Neil ?

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Do you need one tonight, or will in the morning do, Neil ?

All the best Mick
    Bloody hell, Mick to the rescue yet again. I can pop over tomorrow about 10:30 mate if you will be around.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    Bloody hell, Mick to the rescue yet again. I can pop over tomorrow about 10:30 mate if you will be around.

Neil
    10.30 it is then, Neil.

Bring your link as a pattern because even though the 35 roller links I have are the same part number they are different --- the later ones have an anti click lump in them.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    10.30 it is then, Neil.

Bring your link as a pattern because even though the 35 roller links I have are the same part number they are different --- the later ones have an anti click lump in them.

All the best Mick
    Will do mate, many thanks.

Neil