Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSA lightning xl se GRT any good?!!!

with all this talk of BSA's is it not the case that BSA are now manufacturing their own guns back in Birmingham now , this is what I was recently told by a chap working in the local gun shop

Quote Originally Posted by fulltimer View Post
    with all this talk of BSA's is it not the case that BSA are now manufacturing their own guns back in Birmingham now , this is what I was recently told by a chap working in the local gun shop
    I believe that is the case. But does it matter? Are Gamo/BSA re-employing highly skilled personnel, or a bunch of minimum-wage guys who've never built a gun before? I have no idea, but the proof will be in whether the Brum guns are better than the Spanish ones. Jury's out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by fulltimer View Post
    Are the manufacturing them there or just assembling them using parts made mostly elsewhere?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

BSA lightning xl se GRT any good?!!!

There's a proper brum built lightning in sales now welsh willy tuned too! with 30m groups it's capable of too in pics. That was the level of accuracy the old brum supersport I had was capable of. No other lightning i've worked on came near btw.