Thread: eley black boy pellets pic

eley black boy pellets pic

just seen this ended item looks very nice condition so thought id share the link http://www./itm/Collectors-Vintage-E...kAAOSwtfhYrtob ok link dose not work the item number is 292036455994 on the bay
    Last edited by splosh!; 29-03-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Neither link or number work for me, but thanks for the heads-up

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Neither link or number work for me, but thanks for the heads-up
    If you copy the link and paste it in a text editor, you can replace the bit that is missing after 'www.' with 'e8ay.co.uk' and then copy again and paste in your internet address bar. Sounds far more difficult than it really is.

Item number is 292036455994, by the way - I just tried it and it works fine for me, as did the long way above.

Listing has now ended, though.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Thank you

I thought £150 was cheap, as things go pellet wise. I know the tins are more common.

eley box

just type in eley blackboy pellets and look at ended items

link

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    If you copy the link and paste it in a text editor, you can replace the bit that is missing after 'www.' with 'e8ay.co.uk' and then copy again and paste in your internet address bar. Sounds far more difficult than it really is.

Item number is 292036455994, by the way - I just tried it and it works fine for me, as did the long way above.

Listing has now ended, though.
    Thanks Paul will try that

Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    just type in eley blackboy pellets and look at ended items
    Thanks again, I have a much tattier one with a price sticker of 1 shilling.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psg8bgu2pd.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psoazwfy6r.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...pszimtqq6n.jpg

Thanks Paul will try that
    That was for Binners - you've obviously already successfully found the listing. The BBS won't allow you to link to e8ay, or even to write down its name (unless you are one of the privileged few) which is strange, given that the BBS sponsor himself advertises on e8ay, but 'thems the rules' as they say.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I thought £150 was cheap, as things go pellet wise. I know the tins are more common.
    Think it was a B.I.N. mate as no bids shown when I looked....Bet he wishes he did a history search as I have seen worse than than make mid 200's

ATB, Ed

Bin

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Think it was a B.I.N. mate as no bids shown when I looked....Bet he wishes he did a history search as I have seen worse than than make mid 200's

ATB, Ed
    yep it was bin and yes that’s cheap, iv mailed him just encase he had a box full of boxes But he has not

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    That was for Binners - you've obviously already successfully found the listing. The BBS won't allow you to link to e8ay, or even to write down its name (unless you are one of the privileged few) which is strange, given that the BBS sponsor himself advertises on e8ay, but 'thems the rules' as they say.
    yep but useful for me in the future if i want to share so thank again

Black boy pellet box

Hi I bought that box on the auction site, the box looked even better than in the pictures and was full of original pellets. I think that the box has only recently been opened by the previos owner. there is a webley .25 box on now, I wonder what pice it will make, I paid £100 for one in a little poorer condition about 3 years ago but woul still like another!
    Regards Paul

Quote Originally Posted by vintagewebleyman View Post
    Hi I bought that box on the auction site, the box looked even better than in the pictures and was full of original pellets. I think that the box has only recently been opened by the previos owner. there is a webley .25 box on now, I wonder what pice it will make, I paid £100 for one in a little poorer condition about 3 years ago but woul still like another!
    Regards Paul
    nice buy i have seen the 25cal box but was put off by the seller

yep but useful for me in the future if i want to share so thank again
    Understood. You are welcome.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.