Thread: A Quick Hello

A Quick Hello

Hi All,

Just a quick post to introduce myself to you all.

Decided to get back into the hobby after not being out shooting since I was in my mid teens..... you know how it goes, drink, women, cars in your late teens/early twenties, then before you know it weddings, wife, kids and people carrier..... and then driven to more drink.

Hopefully going to be able to get my 10 year old interested as well, so it'll be a kind of Father and son activity and with any luck manage to get him off the Xbox.

I'm looking forward to participating in this great forum instead of just hovering about as a quest over the past week or so.

Hope you all go easy on me.....I will try the search functions first before asking any silly newbie questions.

Cheers

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacg69 View Post
    Hi All,

Just a quick post to introduce myself to you all.

Decided to get back into the hobby after not being out shooting since I was in my mid teens..... you know how it goes, drink, women, cars in your late teens/early twenties, then before you know it weddings, wife, kids and people carrier..... and then driven to more drink.

Hopefully going to be able to get my 10 year old interested as well, so it'll be a kind of Father and son activity and with any luck manage to get him off the Xbox.

I'm looking forward to participating in this great forum instead of just hovering about as a quest over the past week or so.

Hope you all go easy on me.....I will try the search functions first before asking any silly newbie questions.

Cheers
    A warm Welcome to you, it's a great Forum here with lots of helpful and knowledgeable people so don't hang back with any questions you may have as no question is a silly one. Great to see your young 'un has an interest too. Do get joining in some of the General threads as it can be very quiet on these Introductions pages.

All the Best

Paul
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    A warm Welcome to you, it's a great Forum here with lots of helpful and knowledgeable people so don't hang back with any questions you may have as no question is a silly one. Great to see your young 'un has an interest too. Do get joining in some of the General threads as it can be very quiet on these Introductions pages.

All the Best

Paul
    Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind welcome.

I do plan on hopefully being a contributing member, so much so that I have started a new thread in the Collectibles section about my wee BSA Merlin (though you may not be able to see it until one of the Moderators has ok'd it as I'm still on my probationary post count).

Cheers

Dmacg

Thumbs up

Welcome to the forum good to see you getting your son into the sport ,we need young blood shooting
    Rod