I have to admit at being slightly irked by the fake pellets tins and boxes on t'bay. Whenever I carry out a search on collectable pellets, a plethora of fakes is included. They are so wide of the mark as far as authenticity is concerned, I really can't see the point of them from a collector's perspective.

The repro Morton books are a useful reference as the information they contain remains relevant. It would have been good if they had been marked in some way as the printing quality is excellent. So much so that I am wary of any 6th edition that is offered as an original. You really need to have an original to hand for comparison if offered a 6th edition purported to be original.

Two of the best reproduction items I have seen are a couple of 1950s BSA leaflets I recently acquired through a member on here. The printing quality is professional and hard to tell from the originals but the bottom of one page is unobtrusively marked reproduction with the year of printing.

Oh and another vote for Troubledhooter's clocks. A lovely item for the gunroom or bedroom in my instance!

John