Thread: Sightron 36x42 vs Weaver T36

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your response, just what I was looking for. Break open the piggy bank next week.

Rob.

robt,

I have only had experience of the Sightron 36x42 Big Sky (on a custom 6mm BR rifle), shooting 100 & 200 yard benchrest, and it was, for me, an excellent scope.

Can't comment on the Sightron's adjustment reproducibility, as bench-rest is shot for group, and you usually aim off for corrections.

Have fun & a good Sunday,

Best regards

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    Hi Tony,

Thanks for your response, just what I was looking for. Break open the piggy bank next week.

Rob.
    Rob

You may want to consider what reticule you have, I prefer the strait cross hair over the target dot, for me the cross hair is clean and gives a very precise aimpoint, just something else to consider.

Tony

Weaver T 36

I recently purchased a new T36 with target dot for my Martini international MK11, it is superb, very sharp and clear. I also find ,for my eyes ( in my 70s ) that the eye relief is critical but have now got used to it. My scores have improved and i would not change it.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys, exactly what I was looking for. Interesting about the reticle, I was thinking about the dot version after using my son's IOR which has a floating dot, will think again.

Thanks again, Rob.