Thread: Devon Ronnie Sunshines has changed......

Devon Ronnie Sunshines has changed......

Hi all

Whilst on holiday in Devon, I thought I'd do a little tour of the local gunshots (rude not to ). Popped along to Heathfield, Newton Abbot to Ronnie Sunshines only to find it has changed its name....

Its now called Crackshot and has a new website http://www.crackshot.uk

Kev and co are still there and not much has changed. Believe that lifetime service offer will stay on new guns along with hopefully some new things.

ATB

Ross
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..

Looking on the website they only mention the Berkhampstead shop. There is information regarding a Ronnies franchise so maybe it was one of them and it didn't work out. I am sure we will find out soon. I will dig for info next time I am there.
    Shooting Air Rifles is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat.
    Eventually someone comes a long and P's you off.
    They usually have a PCP

stagmanv835 is offline i tend to drink while on the bbs
    From the e mail received on 31st march

Company Announcement

Dear valued customer,

As an existing and loyal customer of Ronnie Sunshines in Devon I would like to share with you the news that we have changed our name to Crackshot, after parting with the Ronnie Sunshines head office. Please don't worry about anything, we will be honouring all existing warranties on purchases that you have made, along with any unspent gift Vouchers.

We will continue to trade in the same location with the same great team and operate the same hours, we will also be keeping our prices the same as well, please keep your eyes peeled for a great offer to use our shooting range in the near future.

We will also be adding additional items in the shop as well, if you feel that we are missing something please let me know.

I would like to thank you all for your support over the last 2 years and look forward to welcoming back into Crackshot whenever you are passing.
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for