Thread: Parts needed for MPL pistol

Parts needed for MPL pistol

I have a nice old Original Model 6 target pistol - one of the early type that has the grey plastic moulded grip.

The overall condition is not at all bad but it has some teeth missing on both of the small ratchet wheels, and I am hoping to get it working again in time to catch-up with this season's MPL series. (no pressure there then!).

These parts ( number NO44) are out of stock at Chambers so I am hoping somebody may have a pair tucked away somewhere that they would consider selling to me.

I should be able to get a new pair of seals, and the springs look OK so the only parts that I need are these two ratchet wheels and I should be able to get it working again fairly quickly once I can get the parts I need.

As long as the gears have all of the teeth on them, a good pair of used ratchet gears would do the job.

I would also consider buying a rough or broken Model 6 to use as a doner - as long as the ratchet gears have all of their teeth on them!

If anyone can help - please let me know!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thanks to Danny a pair of Model 6 pinions are now on the way to me so another good old Model 6 will be saved and put back into action again very shortly

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks to Danny a pair of Model 6 pinions are now on the way to me so another good old Model 6 will be saved and put back into action again very shortly
    Parts now arrived safely - Thanks Danny!