Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As long as Uncle Mick's okay with it, Pauly (sure he will be), that'll be a great "side shoot".

And I can bring loads of cans. You wanna see how this bloody lot here can gulp their way through manky sugary drinks!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    As long as Uncle Mick's okay with it, Pauly (sure he will be), that'll be a great "side shoot".

And I can bring loads of cans. You wanna see how this bloody lot here can gulp their way through manky sugary drinks!!
    No shortage of empty cans at The Hollow Tone. By Saturday there's enough recycleable aluminium to build a Boeing 747. I'm thinking just one can, a shot each, if you miss you stand down and last man standing is the Winner and gets to stay in Bongos tent for the night. Mmmmm, I kinda get the feeling I'm not that good a shot all of a sudden
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'll be safe then, PaulyBoy!

Also, in addition to "chasing" cans around the grass, maybe we could have some of them dangling off string? Some nice aerosols should be fun.

I reckon Mel said he'd be able to bring some more records, too. They were great fun last time and will be just as much fun with the little 'uns.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Another thought on the can mangling, Pauly.....

The little HW70 and 40 are far too precise and demure for this sort of brash behaviour, but my Ratty and PPK hardly ever get used. So I could bring them along for an outing. Also the 2240 which I mini-carbined years ago and wears a red dot....should be fun, but not strictly boingering!

Did you get the 2250XL back from your friend yet?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    OoO Aerosols sounds cool.

Yes mate, got the Ratcatcher back now and I reckon it's gonna be a keeper! He also 'gave me back' the Stoeger X20 Supressor that I bought at an extremely good price from 'Our Moley' which I am hopefully gonna sell on for him to a young lad at my range for next to nothing just to get him going. The lad turned up last week with a Bear Grylls thingy which we chrono'd at 0.5 fpe
    and was smoking like buggery. Always nice to get a young 'un hooked if we can. Which reminds me..... how is that lovely daughter of yours doing on the shooting front? Has she managed to be an advocate for you indoors?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cool Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits.

1st of May, folks, and the very best of luck to all you Boingeristi.

Only 33 to go now, peeps......think it's about time we started ramping those numbers up!

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    OoO Aerosols sounds cool.

Yes mate, got the Ratcatcher back now and I reckon it's gonna be a keeper! He also 'gave me back' the Stoeger X20 Supressor that I bought at an extremely good price from 'Our Moley' which I am hopefully gonna sell on for him to a young lad at my range for next to nothing just to get him going. The lad turned up last week with a Bear Grylls thingy which we chrono'd at 0.5 fpe
    and was smoking like buggery. Always nice to get a young 'un hooked if we can. Which reminds me..... how is that lovely daughter of yours doing on the shooting front? Has she managed to be an advocate for you indoors?
    Great news re the Ratty, Pauly. Will be just the ticket for those closer up "utility" jobs.

Well done on getting another young newbie started matey.

The young lassie here has been busy with loads of school work recently. A couple of Wednesdays ago, when I had a Plinky sesh with the pistols, she had a few goes and certainly preferred the HW70 to the Ratty.

I don't think it will matter what positives she hears and where she hears them from, the Fun Prevention Officer is so determined in her narrow minded mindset that I don't think she'll ever be swayed.

Well, you spend far too much time travelling to your shitty job, far too much time actually at work and desperately look forward to a day off and, maybe, the possibility of some Boinger time to de-stress.....

But then the FPO is in full twat mode. She's been "re-arranging" one of the rooms and you want to see how much crap there is strewn everywhere! Well, actually, you really don't, as it'd do your nut in! You can hardly get into the kitchen for stuff that she's been moving around and don't even start me on the state of the bloating garage.

Looks like my treat for the day will be a few runs to the local dump it site.

I'll try and shoehorn a plink in, but we're looking unlikely.

Oh to the calm therapy and relaxing company of the Good Folk of The Hollow.

Can't come quickly enough, peeps.