Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    No problem, Pops.

He could attach one end to the tree.

And the other to Dave's erection!!!
    I think I'll be giving that one a miss.. I know you guys are looking forward to the Scottish contingents visit, but there will be no caber tossing on my watch
    Donald

Experiencing new puppy induced insomnia lol finally gave in and purchased the cockerpoo Mrs baldinio has been after for months yesterday. Came to bed around midnight to be treated to the most heart wrenching crying ever to be produced from canine kind. The lady we bought said pooch from told us to expect him to cry, she also warned us the breed apparently has a particularly strident cry for such a normally quiet mutt, but advised us not to give in and to simply ignore him. He could have woke the dead with his non stop howls. I eventually gave in went downstairs and spent half an hour teaching him not to cry when I left the room et voila, separation anxiety cured hes sleeping soundly and most importantly quietly, the little sod. I reckon I could be the next Cesar melan or whatever you call him

Deepest joy of joys, a new puppy; nice one, Chris and Mrs B.

Demanding? Yes, they may well be. But loving, loyal companions and our best friends.

Make sure you spoil and love him to bits!

What's his name?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Just five (or 4 or 3 or 2!) to go!!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Right., Shall I bring my tent, sleep in the van or get the b&b.. (if there's any room left!!!)
    Yes guys & girls I have the weekend free., The "whole" weekend!! Might even make it Thursday if I work hard enough this week
    So., I need to pay, buy pellets and get packed
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Right., Shall I bring my tent, sleep in the van or get the b&b.. (if there's any room left!!!)
    Yes guys & girls I have the weekend free., The "whole" weekend!! Might even make it Thursday if I work hard enough this week
    So., I need to pay, buy pellets and get packed
    Now that's good news! Tent or van would be best unless you're into that whole swinging scene.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Just the job, John.

I was wondering where you'd got to lately --- looking forward to seeing you again.

All the best Mick
    Embarrassing to say that my freelance work is doing better than I need and people keep offering money to do interesting jobs...

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Now that's good news! Tent or van would be best unless you're into that whole swinging scene.
    Right you are tinny, thanks for the tip.. I'll go van .. it'll be harder for stray swinger's to break in!!! Lol
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Most excellent news, John!

As Pauly and I have said, we didn't want to start rolling out a list of names for fear of missing anyone out, but I'd been wondering where you had got to and if you were okay.

So glad you can attend, be great to see you again.

How many boot fulls of lovely toys will you be bringing along with you?

Hope the weekend went well at the Supers.
    It depends on if I'm camping as that takes up space. ..

The SBK and BSB rounds have been full of incidents but it seems to add to the mix. Chatting to Shakey and Foggy was good, they're top blokes like Whit and James Haydon.

See you all this weekend...

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Right you are tinny, thanks for the tip.. I'll go van .. it'll be harder for stray swinger's to break in!!! Lol
    Just chuck your van keys in the pot rhys!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Some of them have tin openers

Pete
    Pete

Deepest joy of joys, a new puppy; nice one, Chris and Mrs B.

Demanding? Yes, they may well be. But loving, loyal companions and our best friends.

Make sure you spoil and love him to bits!

What's his name?
    He's called Monty, just finished making him a playpen for when he's left on his own. He's unbearably cute, will show you some pics next weekend tone

/
    I stay at the 'Welsh Only' B&B, so you'd not be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Didn't stop you swinging off to a hotel when the going got tough last year?

Bell target

I am looking forward to the springer bash and was wondering if you want me to bring along my Bell target again?, a few people used it last time and I wanted to know if anyone was keen on giving it a go?.
    Les..

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I am looking forward to the springer bash and was wondering if you want me to bring along my Bell target again?, a few people used it last time and I wanted to know if anyone was keen on giving it a go?.
    Les..
    I think it would be perfect for the HW45 shootoff!
    God rest ye jelly mental men