Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    100 posts and no ones said "BOIIING" yet!?

Oh wait......
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    100 posts and no ones said "BOIIING" yet!?

Oh wait......
    Oh go on then.....

BOIIIING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

What are all you fine Boingerpeeps up to over the Easter weekend?

Sleepy-o-meter says we have 50 to go, folks.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    My son's 21st today, recovering all weekend

Pete
    Pete

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I'm up in Sunderland for the long weekend. Visiting South Shields today, Whitby tomorrow and Holy Island on Sunday. I'm up here a few times a year but rarely get the chance to get out and about so it will make a change. Highlight of the weekend will be dropping into to see a good mate and fellow Boingerer - Baldinio on my way back down on Monday. Downside is: Tony is working on that day so no drop in on another good mate and Boingerer further down on my journey home
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I'm up in Sunderland for the long weekend. Visiting South Shields today, Whitby tomorrow and Holy Island on Sunday. I'm up here a few times a year but rarely get the chance to get out and about so it will make a change. Highlight of the weekend will be dropping into to see a good mate and fellow Boingerer - Baldinio on my way back down on Monday. Downside is: Tony is working on that day so no drop in on another good mate and Boingerer further down on my journey home
    Have yourself a nice time oop North, Pauly.

Visited Lindisfarne a few years ago.

Sorry that my numpty boss has dictated that I'm off today and working on Monday, Pauly. As always, would have been great to see you again for unscheduled, mid-Bash hugs.

Hoping, hoping I get a little playtime.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    That's a bit naff Tone, I assume you're working Sunday? Which means you don't even get 2 days off on the bounce. I did drive onto Lindesfarne a few years ago but didn't get the chance to get out of the car and get around it.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you getting a plinky sesh in mate and I hope your back has eased up for you.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Morning BOINGERS

I've started off with a large bacon sarnie and plenty of tea

Then I've got plenty of stuff in the garden to get on with, and if I get bored with that, I'll go for a bike ride along the coast to Planet Thanet and Margate.

I'm in the Shirkhouse for some overtime Saturday and Sunday morning, ching ching ching

I've also just taken delivery of a new R2A Chronograph from BAR, and what a fine bit of kit it is
    Easy to set up and use, complete with batteries and 3mm allen key, - it does everything that I want from a chrono

I've given it a quick try out with my .177 HW99, and it tells me that with Hobby pellets the gun is running at 11.1 ft.lbs and with Superdomes it's running at 10.8 ft.lbs.
    Those figures seem OK to me, although the gun is a bit smokey and dieseling slightly - maybe a quick strip down and re-lube will sort that out .....Maybe that'll be a project for Monday.

Monday evening is 10m AP practice, and there's plenty of that required

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Morning BOINGERS

I've started off with a large bacon sarnie and plenty of tea

Then I've got plenty of stuff in the garden to get on with, and if I get bored with that, I'll go for a bike ride along the coast to Planet Thanet and Margate.

I'm in the Shirkhouse for some overtime Saturday and Sunday morning, ching ching ching

I've also just taken delivery of a new R2A Chronograph from BAR, and what a fine bit of kit it is
    Easy to set up and use, complete with batteries and 3mm allen key, - it does everything that I want from a chrono

I've given it a quick try out with my .177 HW99, and it tells me that with Hobby pellets the gun is running at 11.1 ft.lbs and with Superdomes it's running at 10.8 ft.lbs.
    Those figures seem OK to me, although the gun is a bit smokey and dieseling slightly - maybe a quick strip down and re-lube will sort that out .....Maybe that'll be a project for Monday.

Monday evening is 10m AP practice, and there's plenty of that required

BOING

Sounds like you have a most excellent weekend going on there, Paul.

99 strip and clean / re-lube will sort it. Or you could just let it settle. Once it isn't dieselling, you may find that the JSB pellets will give higher energy readings. And I was more than happy with the accuracy from 'Domes, FTTs and AAFs with my .177, but normal Exacts seem even better.

OOPS!

Three posts and not a BOING!

BOING BOING BOING !!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Just a little further north than Paul, visiting friends in Carnoustie.
    Could have "waved to him" on way up yesterday !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    My son's 21st today, recovering all weekend

Pete
    Have a great one, Pete.