Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

3rd and 4th June 2017 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Cheque list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And for this event we wont be having on site caterers but a gas fired bbq will be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 2 Bell targets (10mm and 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 06-06-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Payment List

KeithS ----------------------------------------------- Hull ------------------------------------- Paid R/O

Barnsley Bob ---------------------------------------- Wymondham -------------------------- Paid R/O

Oldskoolzz ------------------------------------------- Long Eaton ---------------------------- Paid R/O

Flying fish ------------------------------------------- Luton ----------------------------------- Paid

Trumpetier ------------------------------------------ Middlesborough ------------------------ Paid

CapitalBee ------------------------------------------- Hereford ------------------------------- Paid

RootyMcNote ---------------------------------------- Monmouth ------------------------------ Paid

New Paul --------------------------------------------- Harrow --------------------------------- Paid

Paul SE ----------------------------------------------- Herne Bay ------------------------------ Paid

jonnyneate ------------------------------------------- Devizes --------------------------------- Paid 10

AITCH2O ---------------------------------------------- Liverpool ------------------------------- Paid

Slinger69 ---------------------------------------------- Walsall --------------------------------- Paid

Les Allum ---------------------------------------------- Barking -------------------------------- Paid

grole --------------------------------------------------- Sandy ---------------------------------- Paid

TonyL -------------------------------------------------- Retford --------------------------------- Paid

CraigP ------------------------------------------------- Walsall ---------------------------------- Paid

thisisdonald ------------------------------------------- Paisley (Scottyland) -------------------- Paid

Mole Trapper ------------------------------------------ Bude ------------------------------------ Paid

Clez ---------------------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------- Paid

Springer Monkey -------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------- Paid 20

Papa Cleary -------------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------- Paid

Blackbaronfish ----------------------------------------- Nuneaton ------------------------------- Paid

BAD DAZ ----------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------- Paid

BAD DAZ (guest) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paid

Geoff --------------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------- Paid

Captain Bongo ----------------------------------------- Quigley Hollow ------------------------- Paid

Loki79 -------------------------------------------------- Oxford ---------------------------------- Paid

CLOGGER ----------------------------------------------- Clevedon ------------------------------- Paid

Tinbum -------------------------------------------------- Bude ----------------------------------- Paid

Tinbum (guest) ----------------------------------------- Bude ----------------------------------- Paid. 30

DaveCook ----------------------------------------------- Leighton Buzzard ---------------------- Paid

John Budd ----------------------------------------------- Wimbledon ---------------------------- Paid

Rhyslightnin --------------------------------------------- Bath ----------------------------------- Paid

Needabiggertarg ---------------------------------------- Tring ----------------------------------- Paid

nurek ---------------------------------------------------- London --------------------------------- Paid

Roundshot ----------------------------------------------- Enfield --------------------------------- Paid

Kitcarguy ------------------------------------------------- Derby --------------------------------- Paid
    Last edited by T 20; 31-05-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Thumbs up Boing

Morning Mick

£10 paid via Bank Transfer for Sunday attendance

BOING
    Last edited by Paul SE; 08-04-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Yes please
    I am camping this time.
    Les..

Looking forward to it Mick, as always

I'm in

Payment sent.
    Jonny

Up we go chaps

BOING for a sunny afternoon

C'mon Tony, lets see your name on that list mate

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Yes please
    I am camping this time.
    Les..
    Think ill join the camping this time

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo1 View Post
    Think ill join the camping this time
    Excellent!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    KeithS ----------------------------------------------- Hull ------------------------------------- Paid R/O

Barnsley Bob ---------------------------------------- Wymondham -------------------------- Paid R/O

Oldskoolzz ------------------------------------------- Long Eaton ---------------------------- Paid R/O
    Blimey, thanks Mick! To be honest I was happy to leave my £20 in the pot as I'd had to cancel at short notice, so I'm prepared to chip in again if it'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Just to add to the back/neck theme, I'm having a neck x-ray next Wednesday. Been having trouble with pain in my right arm/pins and needles in arm and fingers plus numbness in fingers, for the last three months. I was told years ago I had degeneration of some discs in my neck, bugger
    Have all Boinger folk got bad backs?

Mine's got steadily worse over the last 8+ years now. 2x MRI's, loads of different treatments (inc. facet joint injections- ouch!) have all failed and it's been diagnosed as degenerative disc disease with a couple prolapsed in the lumbar. Sometimes I have good days where you'd think "there's nowt bloody wrong with him" but many others where I need a stick and walk like a 95yr old. Unfortunately the surgeon doesn't want to operate, as I still have feeling in my legs and control of bodily functions!

A doc put me on Tramadol t'other week and I subsequently spent 4 days high as a kite before telling the Mrs I'd had enough and stopped taking it. I promptly went 'cold turkey' with sweats, shivers, nausea, blurred vision and 'restless skin' meaning 48 hours without sleep. It took as many days to come down off it as I'd been on it; bloody awful stuff!
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyBob View Post
    Blimey, thanks Mick! To be honest I was happy to leave my £20 in the pot as I'd had to cancel at short notice, so I'm prepared to chip in again if it'll help.

Have all Boinger folk got bad backs?

Mine's got steadily worse over the last 8+ years now. 2x MRI's, loads of different treatments (inc. facet joint injections- ouch!) have all failed and it's been diagnosed as degenerative disc disease with a couple prolapsed in the lumbar. Sometimes I have good days where you'd think "there's nowt bloody wrong with him" but many others where I need a stick and walk like a 95yr old. Unfortunately the surgeon doesn't want to operate, as I still have feeling in my legs and control of bodily functions!

A doc put me on Tramadol t'other week and I subsequently spent 4 days high as a kite before telling the Mrs I'd had enough and stopped taking it. I promptly went 'cold turkey' with sweats, shivers, nausea, blurred vision and 'restless skin' meaning 48 hours without sleep. It took as many days to come down off it as I'd been on it; bloody awful stuff!

Uncle Mick is good like that, matey.

Re the back symptoms, sounds very familiar. Must admit though, I'll try and delay surgery for as long as possible.

Re the Tramadol, Yep, I've heard that it's powerful but nasty stuff.

When I very first got sciatica, around 2001 I think, the doc gave me some Kapake. Talk about high...I was off with the fairies! I only ever took the one dose, just didn't like the feeling of not being in control!

Well, it looks like a fair few of us have various "skeletal" problems.....maybe a larger bench may be required, Mick, and we can all undergo some Tinbum surgery. Just another benefit of Membership of The Guild of The Hollow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Cheque list.
    Hi Mick

I sent a payment earlier this weekend but in my all to common "can't follow instructions" way, forgot to put my username in the reference. Please could you associate the bank transfer you get (or have got) from Pete Walker with my username.

Cheers
    Pete (aka grole)

Quote Originally Posted by grole View Post
    Hi Mick

I sent a payment earlier this weekend but in my all to common "can't follow instructions" way, forgot to put my username in the reference. Please could you associate the bank transfer you get (or have got) from Pete Walker with my username.

Cheers
    Pete (aka grole)
    And a very warm welcome to the forum and to the Boinger Peeps fold.

You'll love it.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by grole View Post
    Hi Mick

Cheers
    Pete (aka grole)
    A warm welcome to you Pete and well done for jumping into the Boinger Bash - you will love it!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

You safely home now, PaulyBoy?

Did you manage to drop in and see Chris?