Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
OoO Aerosols sounds cool.

Yes mate, got the Ratcatcher back now and I reckon it's gonna be a keeper! He also 'gave me back' the Stoeger X20 Supressor that I bought at an extremely good price from 'Our Moley' which I am hopefully gonna sell on for him to a young lad at my range for next to nothing just to get him going. The lad turned up last week with a Bear Grylls thingy which we chrono'd at 0.5 fpe
and was smoking like buggery. Always nice to get a young 'un hooked if we can. Which reminds me..... how is that lovely daughter of yours doing on the shooting front? Has she managed to be an advocate for you indoors?
Great news re the Ratty, Pauly. Will be just the ticket for those closer up "utility" jobs.

Well done on getting another young newbie started matey.

The young lassie here has been busy with loads of school work recently. A couple of Wednesdays ago, when I had a Plinky sesh with the pistols, she had a few goes and certainly preferred the HW70 to the Ratty.

I don't think it will matter what positives she hears and where she hears them from, the Fun Prevention Officer is so determined in her narrow minded mindset that I don't think she'll ever be swayed.