Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by grole View Post
    Hi Mick

I sent a payment earlier this weekend but in my all to common "can't follow instructions" way, forgot to put my username in the reference. Please could you associate the bank transfer you get (or have got) from Pete Walker with my username.

Cheers
    Pete (aka grole)
    And a very warm welcome to the forum and to the Boinger Peeps fold.

You'll love it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hi Mick

I sent a payment earlier this weekend but in my all to common "can't follow instructions" way, forgot to put my username in the reference. Please could you associate the bank transfer you get (or have got) from Pete Walker with my username.

Cheers
    Pete (aka grole)
    A warm welcome to you Pete and well done for jumping into the Boinger Bash - you will love it!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

You safely home now, PaulyBoy?

Did you manage to drop in and see Chris?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Set bak trigger

Could the member I was supposed to meet at the April bash, regarding a set back trigger pm me please, I'm really sorry for forgetting who you are and even more sorry for not finding you at the bash, atb Daz
    PS please excuse the dyslexic title, had a few glasses of wine lol

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Had a lovely visit from Paul and Karen today, suspect he's still on his way home as he didn't leave here till gone six Tone. Its always super when you get to see fellow boingerers in between bashes. We had a lovely relaxed lunch and a good old natter. We were even graced with the presence of baldinio junior (unfortunately) lol.

Atvb

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Had a lovely visit from Paul and Karen today, suspect he's still on his way home as he didn't leave here till gone six Tone. Its always super when you get to see fellow boingerers in between bashes. We had a lovely relaxed lunch and a good old natter. We were even graced with the presence of baldinio junior (unfortunately) lol.

Atvb

Chris
    Excellent!

Hopefully he'll not be far from home now then, Chris.

I was lucky to receive a visit from the said fine little chap a few weeks ago and very nice it was, too. And, as you say, brilliant to get a mid-bash visit from a fellow Boingerman.

And you be nice to that fine young chap of yours; he's a credit to you.

Counting down the days until we can all be together again in our little Field of Joy.

BOING!!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Hi Mick

Cheers
    Pete (aka grole)
    Another Pete at the bash, we will put all those Pauls in their place.
    Welcome aboard mate

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Another Pete at the bash, we will put all those Pauls in their place.
    Welcome aboard mate

Pete
    Evening all.....hope everyone had a BOINGTASTIC weekend and BOINGK Holiday

How many Pauls and how many Petes do we have BOINGING at the next Bash

By the way....

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Spent the day with Mole Trapper and Bongo shooting springers at targets out to 80 yards.

Not a boing in sight. Not one! And all the better for it.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post

Atvb

Chris
    Excellent!

Hopefully he'll not be far from home now then, Chris.

I was lucky to re
    ceive a visit from the said fine little chap a few weeks ago and very nice it was, too. And, as you say, brilliant to get a mid-bash visit from a fellow Boingerman.

And you be nice to that fine young chap of yours; he's a credit to you.

Counting down the days until we can all be together again in our little Field of Joy.

BOING!!
    Well lads, as Chris said, had a lovely few hours together with a fellow Hollowman and what a spread me and the Missus were treated to - Many thanks Chris, we thoroughly enjoyed it (even in the presence of the little Turret Troubler). Not home yet though . We stopped off in Lutterworth for a rest and decided to book into a hotel for the night, have a few drinks and.... we'll, you never know. We're that near the Hollow I'm thinking of dropping in tomorrow morning and see if Micks at home for a quick hello.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

And The Sleepometer Says.

VR.....46 to go!! .

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well lads, as Chris said, had a lovely few hours together with a fellow Hollowman and what a spread me and the Missus were treated to - Many thanks Chris, we thoroughly enjoyed it (even in the presence of the little Turret Troubler). Not home yet though . We stopped off in Lutterworth for a rest and decided to book into a hotel for the night, have a few drinks and.... we'll, you never know. We're that near the Hollow I'm thinking of dropping in tomorrow morning and see if Micks at home for a quick hello.

Lurve in Lutterworth eh, PaulyBoy?

Lovely little weekend and road trip you're having there, matey.

And if can sneak a little bonus visit in to Quigley Hollow........

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Spent the day with Mole Trapper and Bongo shooting springers at targets out to 80 yards.

Not a boing in sight. Not one! And all the better for it.
    Sounds superb, Nick.

And I assume a most excellent time was had by all.

Nice one, but.......

BOING!!

Back home now from a lovely weekend up that North. Got to travel quite a bit of the N.E coast, a visit to Baldinio and family for a fine meal and as a bonus I popped into our beloved Quigley Hollow on the off chance Mick may have been home and as it happens, as I was driving down the lane towards The Hollow, I see a yellow Range Rover coming in the opposite direction and thought - that's gotta be Mick, and it was, damn -just missed him I thought so I pulled up at the gate to the fields to show my Karen where it is I disappear to four times a year when a few minutes later, Mick pulls up, he had seen me flying past in the opposite direction and recognised my number-plate (which isn't anything special or particular) and turned back to greet me - how cool is that. So, we had a little venture into the field to see the ponies, had a nice cup of tea in Micks and got to see a few of Micks many guns.

Cheers Mick, you're a star and many thanks for turning around and coming back to see us and being the usual special host that you always are

I'd swear I saw Captain Bongo peeping around the hedge over by Brokeback Corner

I'd swear I saw Captain Bongo peeping around the hedge over by Brokeback Corner[/QUOTE]

Nope he's definitely still firmly entrenched at the bottom of our field! I'm still awaiting the court eviction notice

It was great to have Nick and family join the ensemble, we will definitely have to find less smokey wood next time though as it was kind of terrible trying to guess who was sitting only feet from you.

The moment bongo leaves I'm joining alcoholics anonymous, the recycling looks like the bash, not a small gathering.