Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I know but it was special. Mad innit how a couple of fields can be so enchanting, I kind of felt like I was intruding yet at the same time felt privelidged if you know what I mean ? And then, Mick just makes like you feel so at home.
    I know exactly what you mean, Pauly, in all respects of what you say, my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    If possible, put it up the day before and providing your shoot is very private and well away for prying eyes, and leave it.
    You may find that to weave other bits of vegetation within the mesh a big advantage which helps to break up the outline.
    Make sure no light shines through from back to front as that will silhouette your outline !
    Good luck !
    Cheers John, your advice is very welcome as I'm a bit of a hunting novice (very well practiced in accuracy and field conditions now mind). Not so 'private' to be honest but the land has never been shot much before either so, the corvids are not too wary at all going by my reccies over the past few months. I've waited a long time to get this sort of opportunity and I don't go into it lightly. I will weave some nearby vegetation into the camo as per your advice. I will place my hide backed into a hedge too so hopefully.... will let you know. I've mainly concentrated on the rats with NV up until now which has proved very fruitful I'm now ready for a full hunker down in the hide for a day on the corvids
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers John, your advice is very welcome as I'm a bit of a hunting novice (very well practiced in accuracy and field conditions now mind). Not so 'private' to be honest but the land has never been shot much before either so, the corvids are not too wary at all going by my reccies over the past few months. I've waited a long time to get this sort of opportunity and I don't go into it lightly. I will weave some nearby vegetation into the camo as per your advice. I will place my hide backed into a hedge too so hopefully.... will let you know. I've mainly concentrated on the rats with NV up until now which has proved very fruitful I'm now ready for a full hunker down in the hide for a day on the corvids
    I hope you have a good day tackling those crows and maggies tomorrow, Pauly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

And The Sleepy Counter thingermejig says 44 to go, peeps.

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And The Sleepy Counter thingermejig says 44 to go, peeps.

BOING!!
    Half way down the page

Have a late shift tea break BOING and up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

The bongo clan left two hours ago, the field looks bare without the sangat looking appearance of their menagerie of domiciles.
    Too many hangovers in fantastic company, the cptn even managed a day moleing with me.
    Good times, good friends.

Yay, do it all again in a month!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Christ, He's coming back in May?!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Christ, He's coming back in May?!
    If he does I'm coming over to yours! He's way too hard core for me two months in a row, at least at the bash I can hide in the van.

I think the recycling lorry will have to drop in twice this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Half way down the page

Have a late shift tea break BOING and up we go

BOING
    And a big thank you, sir, for keeping an ever watchful eye on the Boingering activity.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    If he does I'm coming over to yours! He's way too hard core for me two months in a row, at least at the bash I can hide in the van.

I think the recycling lorry will have to drop in twice this week.
    You could build him a grotto of glass so you can watch him in bed for a change!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

The bongo clan left two hours ago, the field looks bare without the sangat looking appearance of their menagerie of domiciles.
    Too many hangovers in fantastic company, the cptn even managed a day moleing with me.
    Good times, good friends.

Awesome!

You know you love it, Jamie.

Did you catch enough of them Moley things for Steve to make himself a willy warmer?

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Did you catch enough of them Moley things for Steve to make himself a willy warmer?
    From what I've seen, one mole will be plenty
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

BOING... payday soon!
    Donald

From what I've seen, one mole will be plenty
    I just knew someone would be along saying something along those lines.......

And I just, somehow, knew that it'd be you, PaulyBoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    BOING... payday soon!
    Fantastic news, Donald, and it'll be great to finally meet you.

Are The Chief and Graeme still coming boinging too?