Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hello folks I will be coming, it's taken a bit of organising so I couldn't confirm till now but it's all sorted and I will be there.

Tony I sold that 55 but he never came to get it and didn't pay, also not been replying to pm's so you could still have it if you want to??

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Markmac from Nottingham and Davywavy from Sheffield WILL be coming.

Welcome aboard, peeps.
    Looking forward to it Tony, Its been a long time since I owned a recoiling springer so hopefully I will be able to try a few before I select my next purchase
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post
    Hello folks I will be coming, it's taken a bit of organising so I couldn't confirm till now but it's all sorted and I will be there.

Tony I sold that 55 but he never came to get it and didn't pay, also not been replying to pm's so you could still have it if you want to??
    That's good news that you can make it Paul, it'll be a bit warmer this time round hopefully
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    Looking forward to it Tony, Its been a long time since I owned a recoiling springer so hopefully I will be able to try a few before I select my next purchase
    You most certainly will be able to try more than a "few" Mark. The dilemma will be - 'Which One'
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    What we doing this far down the page?

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Dunno Pete but I've been busy and missed a few turns, so......

BOING BOING BOING and up we go
    Cheers for the BOINGS Pete and Paul.

Was out earlier, collecting a little rifle from that fine chap Nick, Oldskoolz.

And things have been a little hectic since.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post

Great to hear you'll be joining us again, DGF.

Can't take you up on your kind offer at the moment though, matey.

A freebie little Gamo Vipermax came my way a couple of weeks ago. Nice little thing; quite enjoying it. But, even though this entailed re-arranging my storage facilities, that addition has maxed me out, space wise.

And, and I really shouldn't have done, but I just HAD to take the opportunity whilst it was there, I went to collect a rather lovely little HW50S today that that fine fella Oldskoolz secured for me last Friday. Currently, it doesn't have a proper resting place.....can't believe the missus hasn't chucked a wobbly yet!

If I can find a way to get the Hatsan, I will. It's a lovely rifle and that trigger is truly impressive at the price point. If I can't take it, I'm sure someone will be a very grateful recipient.
    Last edited by TonyL; 10-05-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Absolutely the right thing to do, Mark; you'll love it and get a fantastic opportunity to try out a huge variety of rifles, helping you to decide which will suit you best.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You most certainly will be able to try more than a "few" Mark. The dilemma will be - 'Which ones?' confused:
    There you go, Pauly; incy wincy little correction there.

There you go, Pauly; incy wincy little correction there.
    Cheers Tone, that's much more like the real world now

Cheers Tone, that's much more like the real world now
    Absolutely, Pauly.

After all, we can't have the poor young chap having just the one, can we?

How you keeping my fine little fellow?

How you keeping my fine little fellow?
    I'm fine thanks mate. Feeling a bit 'flat' the last two days since Chris and his Lass went home after 4 brilliant days with me but we'll ALL be back together again at The Bash which is just around the corner now
    I've actually had another bit of shooting/hunting/rabbiting luck. A good friend of mine in The Forest of Dean has been asked by a land-owner woman if he knows anyone that could rid her of rabbits, she seems to be a bit over-run by the sounds of it, so...... I'm off over there on Friday morning to check it out and hopefully spend the weekend there if it warrants it. She can even provide me with self contained accommodation on site for the 3 days - all free of course. Let's hope it turns out fruitful eh !

Absolutely, Pauly.

After all, we can't have the poor young chap having just the one, can we?
    Thanks Tony, I haven't been called "young" in a loooooooooong time
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Thanks Tony, I haven't been called "young" in a loooooooooong time
    You're welcome, Mark.

Me too, re the age thing.

I'm fine thanks mate. Feeling a bit 'flat' the last two days since Chris and his Lass went home after 4 brilliant days with me but we'll ALL be back together again at The Bash which is just around the corner now
    I've actually had another bit of shooting/hunting/rabbiting luck. A good friend of mine in The Forest of Dean has been asked by a land-owner woman if he knows anyone that could rid her of rabbits, she seems to be a bit over-run by the sounds of it, so...... I'm off over there on Friday morning to check it out and hopefully spend the weekend there if it warrants it. She can even provide me with self contained accommodation on site for the 3 days - all free of course. Let's hope it turns out fruitful eh !
    I know what you mean about the "flat" feeling, Pauly. I get those Blues a couple of days or so after each bash. But at least you can think back to the happy time you've just had and no-one can ever take those memories away.

Brilliant news re your potential new permission! Over-run with Noddy's mates and free, on site digs. No doubt a built-in bar, jacuzzi and wi-fi so that you can report in each evening.

Dunno about the Penthouse you describe there Tone probably a converted out-house or caravan but I don't really care as long as it's got running water, a clean bed, a bog and a Goblin' Teasmaid. He reckons the Doris that owns the place is 'OK' too so I may spend more time indoors than out but my mates level of shagableness is very low I must admit.
    Rooti McTooti doesn't live far from there, I wonder if I should invite him over ? I could do with somebody to load my magazines, pump up the PCP's and carry my rifles - a kind of Shooting Caddy