Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Potato cannon! I completely forgot!
    I've got most of the components, just need to assemble and test, and hope I don't blow a limb off

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well, I've just updated the list Tone.

Payments recieved from Mole Trapper, Clez, Springer Monkey and Papa Cleary --- so it looks like we'll be in for a very sober weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all again chaps.

All the best Mick
    Yay, Yay, Yay and Yay!!

That's more like it and it'll be great to see you fine chaps again.

Let's hope that this opens the floodgates for more incoming Fun Funds!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I've got most of the components, just need to assemble and test, and hope I don't blow a limb off
    Will you be bringing the young Bucket Slayer along this time, Chris?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Just a thought.......

Is The Bongomeister still there following the AA party?

And The Sleepyometer Says

Just 15 to go, peeps.

So, very much nearlier, nearly there!

And, for some, only 13 to go!

Her Royal Quigliness is currently having a nourishing and refreshing dosing in readiness for the sunny and warm weather that the Sun Gods have promised for our splendid weekend of pure, unadulterated boingering fun.

It's going to be awesome!

C'mon, peeps, returnees and newbies alike, let's see your names on the list and your smiling, happy faces at Quigley Hollow.

Can't wait.......BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I reckon you're in a good position to take the trophy mate, I've seen your plans
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Wil you be visiting your range and/or permission this weekend Little PaulyBoy?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I have plenty of garlic if you get the snails Paul

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wil you be visiting your range and/or permission this weekend Little PaulyBoy?
    I was at the range all day today Tone. Still not happy with the lovely L/h S410 I'm pretty sure I've whittled it down to a dodgy scope (a brand new Nikko Mountmaster) so will mount another 'known to work' one on it next weekend and give that a go. It's frustrating but I'm happy that the rifle itself is sound. I've got 4 grandkids with me right now, they're staying overnight until tomorrow afternoon. Lovely kids they are and I asked them if they want to come to my range tomorrow for a couple of hours and 3 of them said - Yaaaaay Oh dear, what have I let myself in for (a 13 year old and twin 10 year olds). I think I'll require a quiet a tranquil day at my permission all day Sunday I reckon
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I have plenty of garlic if you get the snails Paul

Pete
    I thought that was for Vampires Pete

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I was at the range all day today Tone. Still not happy with the lovely L/h S410 I'm pretty sure I've whittled it down to a dodgy scope (a brand new Nikko Mountmaster) so will mount another 'known to work' one on it next weekend and give that a go. It's frustrating but I'm happy that the rifle itself is sound. I've got 4 grandkids with me right now, they're staying overnight until tomorrow afternoon. Lovely kids they are and I asked them if they want to come to my range tomorrow for a couple of hours and 3 of them said - Yaaaaay Oh dear, what have I let myself in for (a 13 year old and twin 10 year olds). I think I'll require a quiet a tranquil day at my permission all day Sunday I reckon
    Have you tried a decent selection of pellets through the 410, Pauly?

Might also be worth giving the barrel a good clean?

Nice that you managed a full day session at the range, Pauly, you lucky, lucky little peep.

Three days off in a row? How dat work, then? And three days of airgun shooting, too?

And a further three recruits to the lovely, warm cuddly World of airgunning fun. Top marks, matey. Hope you have a wonderful day at it.

Make sure you get 'em onto The Boingers, matey!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Have you tried a decent selection of pellets through the 410, Pauly?

Might also be worth giving the barrel a good clean?

Nice that you managed a full day session at the range, Pauly, you lucky, lucky little peep.

Three days off in a row? How dat work, then? And three days of airgun shooting, too?

And a further three recruits to the lovely, warm cuddly World of airgunning fun. Top marks, matey. Hope you have a wonderful day at it.

Make sure you get 'em onto The Boingers, matey!
    It's been a little bit of a saga with the 410 Tone, I will take you through it at the Bash. All the above done + RFD service and chrono's perfectly but after many pellet on pellet shots during a session, it suddenly groups 2" low and 2" left, I reckon it's 'reticle shift' ??

Yep, been very lucky with gun time. Booked leave today to take the grandkids to Chessington but ended up postponing it due to the rain so a free day for me today, got the kids overnight to compensate them for missing out and it would only be the right thing to do to introduce them to the world of air gunning
    After all that effort of rifle testing, child sitting and air rifle training, I surely deserve a days shooting at my little permission. Hard life innit

Well I put my holidays in at work today for September don't want to risk missing it

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It's been a little bit of a saga with the 410 Tone, I will take you through it at the Bash. All the above done + RFD service and chrono's perfectly but after many pellet on pellet shots during a session, it suddenly groups 2" low and 2" left, I reckon it's 'reticle shift' ??

Yep, been very lucky with gun time. Booked leave today to take the grandkids to Chessington but ended up postponing it due to the rain so a free day for me today, got the kids overnight to compensate them for missing out and it would only be the right thing to do to introduce them to the world of air gunning
    After all that effort of rifle testing, child sitting and air rifle training, I surely deserve a days shooting at my little permission. Hard life innit
    Yep, given that prognosis, Pauly, I reckon the scope shouod most certainly be under scrutiny.

Also (and I have bugger all first-hand experience with PCPs and trouble-shooting), I wonder if the barrel band may also be at fault?

And you're so right, matey. All that rifle shooting and small person sitting sounds very stressful and tiring and a nice, calm, tranquil day in the country should provide ample and well-deserved therapy after that ordeal!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Well I put my holidays in at work today for September don't want to risk missing it
    Must calibrate the Sleepometer, Dave.