Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

I may require some help with my errection chaps my left shoulder is buggered, so putting the tent up is going to be a challenge. Possibly not much shooting for me neither, if I do it will probably be mainly with a PCP

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I may require some help with my errection chaps my left shoulder is buggered, so putting the tent up is going to be a challenge. Possibly not much shooting for me neither, if I do it will probably be mainly with a PCP
    I will have my tent-wallah with me. I'm sure an accomodation can be made.

BTW, I'm gonna book tables for Thursday night at Crossroads and Friday night at that pub that wouldn't let us in. Numbers would be a good thing!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

BTW, I'm gonna book tables for Thursday night at Crossroads and Friday night at that pub that wouldn't let us in. Numbers would be a good thing!
    You'll be on your own, nobody likes you.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I can help you with your erection on Thursday (all being well) but your arriving on Wednesday aren't you mate ? I'm afraid you may only have Bongo to help. Tinners is too short to hold up the centre pole and Moley will be drunk and wrapped in barbed wire in a ditch by lunch time. There's a fair chance Mick will be travelling over though. Hope the shoulder holds out for you Bruv. If not I'm happy to shoot your guns for you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'm in

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Combined with the short legs, you may have found the problem.......
    The short legged attention whore did the same on Farcebook.
    You'll be on your own, nobody likes you.
    I'm detecting a theme. Have I missed an invoice or something?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Def be there for Friday dining so book me in. Really hoping to make the Thursday again this time - 80% chance . If I do make Thursday, I'll be there between 12:00 and 14:00ish anyway but will let you know as soon as I can.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I may require some help with my errection chaps
    Is it still blue on the end, Dave ?

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Nah, I am just giving Ray a few days off....

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Is it still blue on the end, Dave ?
    Tis Mick, I can see it from here

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sorry I've not been on much lads but I've been busy preparing the Hollow for your arrival.

The grass is mown, the targets are all sorted and painted and the toilets are ordered for delivery on Wednesday.

I just need to make a run to our new wood supplier in the week for more wood for the campfire, and I need to get all the supplies for the BBQ.

So everything is well under control here.

On the payment front, I've received payments from captain Bongo, BAD DAZ (3), Loki79, CLOGGER, Tinbum (2) and Dave Cook --- looking forward to seeing you all.

There are a few folks who hope to be here on the day who's names are not on the list, so I think we're looking at about 40 folks so far.

All the best Mick
    Brilliant news re the fine peeps now added to the list.

We're getting there, boys.

And, as Pauly says, thank you SO MUCH for all the hard graft and dedication that your pour into each and every one of these events, Mick.

You really are a star.

And you'll be re-united with the Rudolph B2 next Saturday, too, as Mel's dropping it in at my work.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Are you having to work on Monday Tone ?

Sorry to hear this matey.

I can fully sympathise with you on this, as my neck, shoulders and arms have been getting steadily worse over the last few weeks. I raised my right arm earlier in a "false pistol shooting stance" and it killed like buggery! I really ought to seek out some more accupuncture, as (the traditional, Chinese version) seems to be the only thing that works for me.

I'll not be there come erection time, Dave, but would have loved to be able to help.

However, looking forward to The Bash and breathing in the lovely Quigley air will have a most beneficial effect, and I bet you feel lots better come the weekend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Or a length?

Of Delrin rod!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I can help you with your erection on Thursday (all being well) but your arriving on Wednesday aren't you mate ? I'm afraid you may only have Bongo to help. Tinners is too short to hold up the centre pole and Moley will be drunk and wrapped in barbed wire in a ditch by lunch time. There's a fair chance Mick will be travelling over though. Hope the shoulder holds out for you Bruv. If not I'm happy to shoot your guns for you
    Conjuring vivid pictures up.

'Tis going to be an epic Bash!