Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Or a length?

Of Delrin rod!
    That's what I might need to smite the little git!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Is it still blue on the end, Dave ?
    For some strange reason it only turns blue for these events

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Are you having to work on Monday Tone ?
    Yes, Pauly.

Working tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesday off.

And I'm trying to get the Thursday off as a lieu day for working Monday. So, if that works out, I'm still hoping to get a bonus visit in at The Hollow. I detect resistance at present from the Fun Prevention Officer. But I'm working on it.....With it being half term she'll be saying that I never spend time with the kids (why would I want to do that?). But I'm going to try and convince her that it'd be a good idea to collect a grandsprog or two from Burton on Trent and I can drop them off at Twycross Zoo, which is only 10 minutes from The Hollow. The only thing is, she has bad memories of Twycross as, a few years ago, we went there when she was suffering from vertigo and associates that place with the dizziness. I've been telling her for years that it had nothing to do with the zoo and she's always been a bit dippy....doesn't go down well, though.

Anyway, that's the plan and I'll keep working on it, as it'd be great to get an extra day in with my favourite peeps.

Friday will be an early finish too, as I have to see the eye people in the afternoon, so not TOO many days and hours at work until Boingering Time.

P.S....Any good sounding suggestions for convincing the Mrs welcomed.
    Last edited by TonyL; 27-05-2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: PS
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Try and do the Thursday if you can mate. Would Monza's D of E be a cunning plan ? I'm thinking Friday's optical drops in the old mincers might not allow travel ??
    Last edited by NewPaul; 27-05-2017 at 11:03 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Try and do the Thursday if you can mate. Would Monza's D of E be a cunning plan ? I'm thinking Friday's optical drops in the old minders might not allow travel ??
    Hi Pauly, Yep, the Friday is certainly a no-no as I'll be at work and then an early finish to get to the eye appointment for 3.30. They stick these drops into your eyes and you have really blurry vision for about four or five hours. Be fine for Saturday morning, though.

The D of E thing might be a plan. She has done some of her GCSEs and has more when they return, so she's in full-on revision mode, but I reckon that if she proves she's been revising hard, she should be allowed a few hours down time at the Quigley Clinic. Good thinking, matey.

As you say, Thursday might be a better day to "aim" at rather than Wednesday, as I'll always have some things to sort on the Wednesday. So if I can get them out of the way and leave Thursday clear, that would allow an earlier start and, hence, more time with you chaps.

Working on it.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Hi Pauly, Yep, the Friday is certainly a no-no as I'll be at work and then an early finish to get to the eye appointment for 3.30. They stick these drops into your eyes and you have really blurry vision for about four or five hours. Be fine for Saturday morning, though.

The D of E thing might be a plan. She has done some of her GCSEs and has more when they return, so she's in full-on revision mode, but I reckon that if she proves she's been revising hard, she should be allowed a few hours down time at the Quigley Clinic. Good thinking, matey.

As you say, Thursday might be a better day to "aim" at rather than Wednesday, as I'll always have some things to sort on the Wednesday. So if I can get them out of the way and leave Thursday clear, that would allow an earlier start and, hence, more time with you chaps.

Working on it.......
    Stay positive, focus the mind and make it happen mate, Jesus, you work hard enough as it is You deserve it
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Only 4 sleeps to go, the days have a been a blurr since the last bash. The evil brew is simmering nicely I am reliably told, need to check up on lead and gas then we'll be good to go. Springer Monkey can't make it till Saturday so it might be a tad quiet for a change. Hope the chuck chucks are in good performance Jamie and Mel will be able to attend this time, need to get that fire bucket glowing cherry red again. See you all in 88hrs.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Stay positive, focus the mind and make it happen mate, Jesus, you work hard enough as it is You deserve it
    Cheers LittlePauly.

Working on it.

Will you be visiting your permission today?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Only 4 sleeps to go, the days have a been a blurr since the last bash. The evil brew is simmering nicely I am reliably told, need to check up on lead and gas then we'll be good to go. Springer Monkey can't make it till Saturday so it might be a tad quiet for a change. Hope the chuck chucks are in good performance Jamie and Mel will be able to attend this time, need to get that fire bucket glowing cherry red again. See you all in 88hrs.
    All sounding good, Papa.

I'm sure Jamie mentioned previously that Mel will be coming this time, too.

Be great to see you and the boys again.

Cool The Sleepy-o-meter Says...

Maybe time to put me away for a short while, as we're so close to The Bash now.

You can smell it, taste it, feel it......blimey, we're near as dammit THERE!

In the meantime......six to go for the Saturday peeps.

BOING!!

Cheers LittlePauly.

Working on it.

Will you be visiting your permission today?
    Well it is forecast for heavy rain for most of the day so if I do, I guess I could sit in the barn and wait for the pigeons to come in BUT, our boiler packed up yesterday so no hot water ! I will have a look at it but I may have to partly dismantle the cupboard I built around it before I can get to the screws holding the boiler cover on. I fear it may be one of those jobs that you think will only take half an hour and then 3 days later......

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I will have my tent-wallah with me. I'm sure an accomodation can be made.

BTW, I'm gonna book tables for Thursday night at Crossroads and Friday night at that pub that wouldn't let us in. Numbers would be a good thing!

Count me in please Nick.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Count me in please Nick.

ATB
    Gwyn
    so far thats:

Me
    Grant
    Dave
    Paul
    Gwynn

How about Mark capitalbee and Pete Flyingfish? Has anyone heard from Chris? Any others?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

What you doing Saturday night?

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    so far thats:

Me
    Grant
    Dave
    Paul
    Gwynn

How about Mark capitalbee and Pete Flyingfish? Has anyone heard from Chris? Any others?
    Baldinio and Baldinio Jnr are hoping to get there lunchtime/afternoon on the Friday and he said they would join us.

Haven't heard from Chris