Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1156

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Only went for the day this time but still thougherly enjoyed it and good to meet up with like minded folks

Thank you, mate.

Cheers, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Sincere thanks yet again to Mick & Shirl for a hugely enjoyable Saturday. Thanks also Trumpetier for loan of bag rest + the burger (sorry didn't see you before I went), Jon Budd for HW35 purchase & trying your smashing guns, Flyingfish & Dayglowfroggy for company throughout on firing point and trying your guns, and Bad Daz. Everybody it was my pleasure to speak to again, or for the first time, without exception a superb, cheerful, friendly bunch of blokes. All the best, Ted.

Hope your wife is OK Craig mate.

Atvb

Chris

A heartfelt thank you from me Mick and Shirl, another unforgettable weekend which somehow inexplicably defies memory. You know you've had a good time of it when you regain consciousness by the bombfire at 5 am and it takes a good 10 minutes to remember who you are and where you've woken up lol absolutely superb time, can't wait for the next one

Chris

Well what can I say, Mick and Shirl pulled off another superb bash and I think everyone will agree, that the amount of selfless effort that you both put in to make the bash such a fantastic event for us bashers is bloody brilliant, a big thanks to everyone who gave me a go with their guns and all the excellent advice and knowledge that was freely given,wish I could have made it back today, but sadly circumstances didn't allow it, can't wait to see everyone again at the next one, thanks again,atvb Daz

I loved it thanks Mick and shirl and everyone who I met really was a treat and the wind was a good test but the calm Saturday night was also very nice.
    I am quite proud of myself only drinking 8 cans and getting to bed for around 3:30.
    I also managed to only cone home with two extra guns so I am getting better .
    Hope i can make another this year if not see you all at the spring bash next year .
    That s all folks a pleasure.

a brilliant time was had by all as ever! Thanks to mick and Shirl
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    As above, great day and thanks to all involved who make it happen - always nice to meet new members and first time attendees.
    Apologies to all for not getting chance to say goodbye, my Mrs was rushed into hospital so I had to chip off a bit lively - thanks for all the well wishes, I'll pass them on when she's out of surgery later today.
    Have a great time all who are still there and I'll catch up with youse at the next bash.

Cheers, Craig
    Bloody hell, Craigy!

Sorry matey, I didn't know anything about this. I wondered where you had got to.

I sincerely hope that all is well with Sarah and please accept my very best wishes to all.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

As per all of the above, yes, Mick and Shirl, thank you so much for yet another utterly superb and uber enjoyable gathering.

The hard work, time and unerring commitment that your pour into each and every one of our meets is both highly evident and much appreciated.

Thank you.

And it was great to meet up with good friends yet again and to welcome new visitors to the Boinger Bash fold. So many nice people, far too numerous to even try and mention individually. And lots of special boingery and not-so Boingy toys to see and sample, including some beautiful one-off rifles.

Love ya all, folks.

To the next one...

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Thanks again all, really appreciate your thoughts.
    Sarah had to have her appendix and part of her intestine removed a bit sharpish but the procedure went well and she's recovering nicely enough according to the surgeon I spoke to yesterday.
    I'm back down the hospital later today and I'll know more then.

Thanks once again lads, catch up with you all at the bext bash - the three hours I managed at this one just wasn't enough!

Best regards, Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Holy crap, Craigy.

Hope she's on the mend quickly, my friend. And I know you'll look after her.

Hugs and best wishes to you all.

Boing! That me and Vale boy heading home now only 273 miles to go!... great to finally meet you guys! I'll definitely be back next year.. hopefully the April one.
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Boing! That me and Vale boy heading home now only 273 miles to go!... great to finally meet you guys! I'll definitely be back next year.. hopefully the April one.
    Safe journey guys, it was great to meet you mate. Look forward to seeing you again at another bash

Chris

What a blast! Literally Saturday night
    Thanks Mick and Shirl for putting up with our shenanigans and over enthusiasm.
    The Scottish contingent were awesome company all night Saturday, as we're everyone else of course, even baldinio, even if he was asleep the latter part
    Was very nice to see one particular newbie throwing himself into the spirit of the bash both literally and metaphorically!
    Great place, awesome mates, endless fun.
    Thank you everybody.
    Just wish I remembered to go to bed.
    Xxx