Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1156

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

You are mostly all ****ing crazy.

Many thanks Mick & Shirl for your kind hospitality once again.

Quigley Gun Club = Best gun club in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Safe journey guys, it was great to meet you mate. Look forward to seeing you again at another bash

Chris
    Aye it was great to meet you as well mate.. has a great laugh with you and your boy and your wee black burd! Youz had me good with that theoben prank.. I'll be working on my gullibility as well as revenge for next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    What a blast! Literally Saturday night
    Thanks Mick and Shirl for putting up with our shenanigans and over enthusiasm.
    The Scottish contingent were awesome company all night Saturday, as we're everyone else of course, even baldinio, even if he was asleep the latter part
    Was very nice to see one particular newbie throwing himself into the spirit of the bash both literally and metaphorically!
    Great place, awesome mates, endless fun.
    Thank you everybody.
    Just wish I remembered to go to bed.
    Xxx
    Great to meet you too Jamie.. some laugh on Saturday night! Looking forward to next year
    Donald

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Many Thanks Mick & Shirl for yet another Extrvavaganza. I think the 6am to bed on Sunday morning is now catching up with me. Great to see a few Newbies and I hope you all continue to return. Well done to our Scottish Brothers making the epic journey, it was great to meet you at last Donald and tell Valeboy he owes me a bit of leccy for that jump start
    I trust you are all home safely now my friends and good people of The Hollow. I hear the Clearys attached their potato canon to the rear of their van and got home an hour before they left
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Here's a couple of pics from the bash.
    I've allowed sharing g on the folder so if anyone wants to upload some bash pics to it -feel free!

https://goo.gl/photos/MGbyhTSuRzXm63kt7
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Boing! That me and Vale boy heading home now only 273 miles to go!... great to finally meet you guys! I'll definitely be back next year.. hopefully the April one.
    Brilliant to finally meet you, Donald, and so glad to hear that you had a great time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post

Quigley Gun Club = Best gun club in the World.
    That'd look good on a T-Shirt, dontcha think, Phil?

As ever, brilliant to see my lovely Phil. And extra special to spend quality time on the quieter Sunday afternoon. Couldn't believe how quickly the time flew by, though. Normally, with most people having left by mid-afternoon, there are just two or three of us there. But by late afternoon, there were still a good half a dozen or so of us there.

Great to see our two Sunday afternoon newbies with their beaming smiles once they started connecting with the targets. Young Amanda had never even picked a gun up. After half an hour or so, using my TX, she was belting the 40 yards plus spinners repeatedly. And she was buzzing with boinginess. The lovely young Rhys let her have a go with his lovely Huntsman. She had one shot and announced that she didn't like the dead feeling and much preferred the Boinger, to the point where she refused a go on Phil's Ripley when offered.

It was truly a joy to see her and Kelly enjoying themselves and they'll be buying some boingers soon.

And your PCPs were lovely boys.

And Wills making a late Sunday afternoon appearance was a lovely, welcome surprise.

Managed plenty of man hugs....two from our Phil! And an extra big one from our big-hearted LittlePaulyBoy!

God, I love this place and all the people that have made it what it is!

How long to the next one? Nooooooooo....

Dunno if I can manage it!

BOING!!
    Last edited by TonyL; 05-06-2017 at 08:09 PM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Many Thanks Mick & Shirl for yet another Extrvavaganza. I think the 6am to bed on Sunday morning is now catching up with me. :
    You are a very naughty boy for going to bed so late and rising at, was it, 3pm-ish?

But, as ever, always really good see you my little bundle of Boingering, cuddly joy!

And if you're passing on the way to or from oop North, Pauly, shout up and we can hopefully meet up again!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Thanks again all, really appreciate your thoughts.
    Sarah had to have her appendix and part of her intestine removed a bit sharpish but the procedure went well and she's recovering nicely enough according to the surgeon I spoke to yesterday.
    I'm back down the hospital later today and I'll know more then.

Thanks once again lads, catch up with you all at the bext bash - the three hours I managed at this one just wasn't enough!

Best regards, Craig.
    How's Sarah doing today, Craigy?

I hope all is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How's Sarah doing today, Craigy?

I hope all is going well.
    Not good, mate.
    The surgeon visited us again today and told us they found an abnormality in the piece of intestine they removed. We have to wait two weeks to find out if it's anything nasty.
    After thinking she was making a good recovery, I can't put into words what I'm feeling - and have even less clue as to describe what Sarah must be feeling.
    I have to put on a brave face for both Sarah and the little'un but its taking a lot - I just feel a bit clueless.
    But thank you for your thoughts, I might be offline for a bit as I'm juggling plates with hospitals, dogs, work and of course my little girl, so if anyone is trying to get hold of me, bear with me.

Cheers, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

You are a very naughty boy for going to bed so late and rising at, was it, 3pm-ish?

But, as ever, always really good see you my little bundle of Boingering, cuddly joy!

And if you're passing on the way to or from oop North, Pauly, shout up and we can hopefully meet up again!
    11:30 I think Tone.

I'm certainly I'll be up North before the next Bash mate be it Sunderland with the in-laws or a hunting trip with Chris. Either way, I'll let you know and with a bit of luck and a fine wind it may even coincide with one of your rare days off. I will of course let you know my friend.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    11:30 I think Tone.

I'm certainly I'll be up North before the next Bash mate be it Sunderland with the in-laws or a hunting trip with Chris. Either way, I'll let you know and with a bit of luck and a fine wind it may even coincide with one of your rare days off. I will of course let you know my friend.
    Something that I shall very much look forward to, Pauly.

The kettle's on already.

And I might even be able to show off to you the "Playhouse Workshop".

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Not good, mate.
    The surgeon visited us again today and told us they found an abnormality in the piece of intestine they removed. We have to wait two weeks to find out if it's anything nasty.
    After thinking she was making a good recovery, I can't put into words what I'm feeling - and have even less clue as to describe what Sarah must be feeling.
    I have to put on a brave face for both Sarah and the little'un but its taking a lot - I just feel a bit clueless.
    But thank you for your thoughts, I might be offline for a bit as I'm juggling plates with hospitals, dogs, work and of course my little girl, so if anyone is trying to get hold of me, bear with me.

Cheers, Craig
    Bloody hell, Craig.

Feeling for you all, mate.

Craig, she will be fine, promise. They have to do all the checks to be on the safe side, but all will be good, matey.

I can't even start to imagine how you must be feeling right now, mate, but be strong and have faith.

My thoughts are with you and if there's anything I can do, please just shout up.

The kettle's on already.

And I might even be able to show off to you the "Playhouse Workshop".
    Have you managed to claim that little bit of territory matey ? Cool if you have. I don't have an inch of space here for man tinkering which is why I'm looking forward to early retirement and get the heck out of London. 9 months, 3 weeks and 4 days - not that I'm counting.

The kettle's on already.

And I might even be able to show off to you the "Playboy Workshop".
    Fixed it for you
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Our Tony? A playboy? He's a dark horse

Pete
    Pete