Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1156

Thread: June 3rd & 4th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Nobody loves me booohoooo
    I think I could be persuaded, Ray.

A little "tempter" may assist, mind......like your lovely Khamsin!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

CraigP

Don't know if you will get the chance to look in, Craig, but thinking about you all here matey.

Keep strong and all our love to all of you and beaming loads of good, healing and calming vibes.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Nobody loves me booohoooo
    We all love ya Ray.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    We all love ya Ray.

Dave

https://s3.amazonaws.com/eb-blog-blo...ement-data.jpg

Hi fellow Boingeroonies, it's taken me a day to come back down to earth from the stratospheric location of Quigley Hollow after 4 nights of virtually no sleep and bonfire partying and a 660 mile roundtrip drive, all contributing to my late arrival at the 'acknowledgement party'.

Once again it's just an incredible place to be... A great bunch of enthusiasts, getting a chance to shoot some fantastic pieces of kit that folks are willing to share, the catering facility of that wonderful power station of a barbecue, the craic round the campfire and the campsite in such a lovely serene location all provided by our brilliant hosts, Mick and Shirl.

Mick you really are a star with the energy and enthusiasm you put into this event from supplying the Polytunnel Pavilion, targets, campfire wood, catering, toilets etc which has developed into the 'Best Gun Club in the World'..as mentioned before.

Great to meet up with old friends and familiar faces and new ones as well and encounter new experiences such as meeting 'Hitchcock', Baldinio's wee jackdaw and watching the Clearys operate that fantastic 'Big Bertha ' spud gun.

An additional thanks to Mick for his acknowledgement of me boinging the bucket with my Relum Tornado with it's wee 4x32 scope and I can assure you Dave, the bucket was battered from the muzzle end and from the full range from the the bench not just once but half a dozen times... As ThisisDonald has previously said... We've got the video evidence, so Youtube here we come.

So I guess it's back to reality for us all after such mega weekend which whets the appetite and expectation of looking forward to the September one. I cannae make that one as I'm playing two gigs with my band over that weekend ( if you want to have a glance at our website, please check out www. Drew McCulloch's Spirit of Slim Chance and there's links to videos and the heritage of our band which originated with Ronnie Lane, formerly of the Small Faces and The Faces with Rod Stewart.. A tremendous musician a great wee guy.)

All going well Big Donnie boy and I will be back for the Spring Boinger Bash next year.

Awrabest,
    Slàinte
    Graeme

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

Arrived home to find the Missus, (visiting relatives 70 miles away) had hurt her leg & was unable to drive home.
    Hey Gwyn, I hope your Missus is on the road to recovery mate ? I missed you on the Sunday mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

We all love ya Ray.

Dave
    Speak for yourself !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well then, Folks.

There's absolutely no need to thank me and Shirl as we feel it's an honour and privilege to host the Boinger Bash and to have you fine folks visit --- even Transporter.

Personally, I'd like to thank all of you for just being yourselves and making the Bash such a friendly event, and for proving to Shirl that I'm quite normal really.

Craig --- I hope Sarah comes through this OK, I know the waiting on results is a stressful thing.

Vale Boy --- congrats on hitting the bucket using you Hungarian Swamp Donkey.

Rhys --- You may find it difficult to do any range finding for a day or two --- PM me.

The Hollow has now reverted back into a field and I'm busy in the workshop painting targets for the UKChinese airgunforum's meet here in a fortnight's time.
    I'll start a thread on here later today giving details of this event in case anyone would like to attend, there are already a few Bash regulars attending, but a few more wouldn't hurt.

Thank you all for being you.

All the best Mick
    It's Mr transporter to you (cult)

We all love ya Ray.

Dave
    That's nice

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Speak for yourself !
    That's not very nice

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Indeedy, Pauly!

To be honest though, I didn't even have to claim it. I've been saying for years how it pees me off with having a large garage but with no workshop space as it's so full of accumulated crap. Just recently, she's been having a bit of a sort out.

And then one night last week, with the garage still semi-trashed and most rooms in the house bursting at the seams with stuff she's sorting out (lobbing/relocating/selling etc) she was in the playhouse sorting that out too. So I went out to bollock here and to tell her that she really needs to tidy other areas up before tackling anotyer area. "But I'm doing this for you", she said, pointing at the Workmate that she's already moved from the garage. And a comfy chair to chill in. It's a friggin' great, huge playhouse, and my half of it will be ample for my needs. And room for a small bench, too, so I can fix the vice and grinder, too. Proper little man cave it'll be!

I certainly envy you though, matey, with your forthcoming retirement. Sounds bloody lovely does that. If things don't change around here, looks like it'll be at least ten years for me!
    'Man Space' !!! Can't beat it Tone, it's been many years since I had a space that I could use and call my own. Yep, god (or whoever) willing I will get it and use it for Boingering purposes

As others have said, what a truly awesome weekend. So many amazing memories, too many to even list (and that's just the stuff I can remember ) the potato cannon was a definite stand out memory, so much fun. Left Hitchcock with gwynn for ten minutes and he now demands a wine list with every meal seriously though gwynn mate you are a legend and we all missed you Sunday. Ray you know we love you mate, you're the bestest cult I ever met. Massive thanks to Nick for fettling the optimus prime, I look forward to reading about the whole process, come to think of it that means I now have a Chinese made gun in my toy cupboard... Its like kismet or something, when's the Chinese forum meet? Love the bones of the lot of you, can't wait to see you all again

Chris

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    That's nice
    Sincerity met with equal sincerity.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

That's not very nice
    Oh go on then, I Love you x

So many lovely posts from so many nice Boingerpeeps.

And the love is growing.

BOING!