A few weeks ago I mapped my scope out to 60 yards and must of shot a full tin of pellets through it
and was pleased with the results. The scope I use is a Nikko target master and scope with adjustable
and resetable turrets on this day I set the zero to 35 yards and turrets to zero so far so good ....
it was a cold day ...

A week later on a warmer day I checked the zero and the zero had moved so I reset the zero but didn't re set the turrets deliberately.

Every subsequent week I had to reset the zero to a point that the top, right turret was half a turn out !!!!

I went out last night and the zero ended up back to what it was originally it was a very mild night.
checked the zero half way through the session and the zero had shifted!

The barel is free floating and I have a one piece mount this is a regular thing and I have had it to Hull cartridge twice
for this reason they did tests on it and found nothing wrong with it !!!!! they gave me back a crono results with pellet on
pellet and stunning crono results...

Is this only my rifle or is there anymore out there that does not keep the zero ?

I might add when its on zero the accuracy out to 35 yards is pellet on pellet ..