Thread: smk pp700w pistol overpowered

smk pp700w pistol overpowered

Hi all I purchased a second hand smk pp700w pistol today with a stock fitted and its great , the trouble I have with it its WAY overpowered and I need to lower it to 5.5 if possible , is there an online guide on how to do it or can anyone pm me with the way to do it correctly I have wound the hammer spring right off and wound the transfer port in and its just and only just within the legal limit , I would like to adjust the reg the hammer and the port to optimal settings but don't have a base line to go by , I do have a chrono ,
    regards
    scott

The hole to access the regulator adjuster screw is in the located on the inside of the front of the trigger guard.
    If I remember correctly winding it out (anti clockwise) will reduce the regulator output pressure.
    I think it was about a 4mm allen key. It is quite easy to scratch the anodised finish in the hole if you are not careful.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Great thank you

I bought a brand new one of these which was over powered, it seems most have not been set correctly, I moved mine on once set up at 5flbs just to make sure it would pass any police test.

I was more worried I could have been knicked on leaving the shop