Thread: Uberti Remington 1858 parts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Uberti Remington 1858 parts?

Hi all. Any one know best place for parts for above? Mine needs trigger spring and new hand. Seen post about part for Pedersoli by Tac foli earlier on and thought there may be something similar for Uberti.

try henry krank they should have them parts in stock
    ballkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by gtpkeeper View Post
    try henry krank they should have them parts in stock
    kranks have been waiting for an order to come in. it could be another month yet and not guaranteed to be on list.

Quote Originally Posted by panhard View Post
    Hi all. Any one know best place for parts for above? Mine needs trigger spring and new hand. Seen post about part for Pedersoli by Tac foli earlier on and thought there may be something similar for Uberti.
    i can send a trigger spring down to you ......i got a few from tacs friends in the usa.

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    i can send a trigger spring down to you ......i got a few from tacs friends in the usa.
    Thanks for offer and info. I phoned Kranks earlier today and ordered the spring and a few other parts at same time. All were in stock. Seemed pricey at nearly £10 for a spring but the guns about 20 years old and probably on original one.

Thanks for offer and info. I phoned Kranks earlier today and ordered the spring and a few other parts at same time. All were in stock. Seemed pricey at nearly £10 for a spring but the guns about 20 years old and probably on original one.
    mine went a few weeks ago and kranks website showed they were in stock but when i phoned they didnt have any and was waiting for the uberti order to come in.
    they said the order was roughly 6 weeks away so i sourced mine from tacs friends in the states.
    also got one from peter dyson at £18 or maybe a tad more delivered but that broke on cocking and had to wait for replacement.
    kranks is a good shop but if for some reason it doesnt turn up give us a shout.
    mine started not to index properly and was still intact then snapped when i removed and replaced etc

kranks have been waiting for an order to come in. it could be another month yet and not guaranteed to be on list.
    aren't they always ,
    ballkeeper

try AA Gunsmiths

You can always buy parts direct from Uberti in Italy while we are still in the EU, provided they are not the cylinder or frame !
    Ah the Toys ;-
    Tommygun .22LR, Ruger 10/22, Erma M1 .22WMR, Rossi 92 .357Magnum, Tikka T3 Tactical .308Win,
    1858 & 1873 BPR's, Browning Gold 12G, Winchester 9410, Air Rifles, Crossbows & Longbow.

Quote Originally Posted by kmahow2 View Post
    You can always buy parts direct from Uberti in Italy while we are still in the EU, provided they are not the cylinder or frame !
    Good luck with that.

I'm still awaiting a reply to a request for some screws from two years ago.

And it was written in Italian, as well.

tac