reading the local classifides last night and see a add for a FWB model 65 for sale not much info in it and not being a pistol shooter other than my 44 mag and colt delta elite 10mm i think maybe i can get it and sale it on or trade for some thing i like. mostly BSA and Diana spring guns. so i call the guy and set up a meeting and today go to meet him. he has a very nice boxed FWB 65 and want $200 for it. i talk him down to $140 then he says i have a rifle to with me and pulls out a FWB 300 in mint condition. out comes the poker face and start down playing both guns saying they are not powerful enuff to hunt anything and they are so old they mite break easy. now this guy did not know what he had or what they are really worth and buys in to my lowballing long story short i walk away with both guns for the grand sum of $280 US i kinda felt bad but not really the guy was looking at me like i was crazy for paying that much and thought he was getting a sucker. maybe this will make up for over paying on my Diana 46ST. what do you guys think witch one of us made out better???