Thread: Webley Omega project up for grabs....

Webley Omega project up for grabs....

Afternoon all,
    I suspect I will regret this but here goes......

For sale (to someone who promises to love, cherish and use her!)....

.22" Webley omega carbine, with the end of the barrel turned down a tad to accept a nice muzzle weight (I bought it like this and it is a good bit of work not a bodge). There are some marks on the stock and bluing and having retrieved her from the cabinet for the first time in several years she is putting out about 9.7ftlbs with Superdomes. You can use her as is, or take advantage of a few bits and bobs I have picked up along the way for when the time came to give her a fettle. The bits are......

- New piston and breach seals picked up form Protek but not fitted
    - 2 New Webley rear sight blanking plates and screws
    - A used .177" full length barrel complete with cocking linkage and breech locking mechanism (bluing poor and it needs straightening as it bends up a little)

Looking for £220 for all of this from someone willing to collect it so that you can ensure you are happy with the deal face to face. I will of course provide tea/coffee and biscuits to the purchaser before sending them on their way with a big smile on their face :-)

PS If the purchaser wants the rifle only I will list the spares separately after the sale goes through
    PPS In offering to buy the rifle you are confirming that you are old enough and not prohibited from owing it!

Cheers Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

PS If you wish to make me an offer by PM don't be shy I promise to respond politely :-)

This is a bit steep for me as a project, but any others I maybe interested in when we meet up weds? :-)
    Thanks - Geoff.

Hi Geoff
    I will bring her along anyway as I am open to offers on some or all of the package and may have set the price too high.
    I will also bring along an appalling lanes Musketeer I picked up a few years ago which is too much of a ch a allege for me.
    Cheers
    Rich

Webley Omega Project

If the .177 barrel would be available? Then I would be interested as my .22 barrel is not very good due to damage to the linkage!!. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    If the .177 barrel would be available? Then I would be interested as my .22 barrel is not very good due to damage to the linkage!!. Mach 1.5
    Hi,
    I will let you know if it doesn't sell with the rifle and you can have first dibs.
    Cheers
    Rich