Thread: Mint Scorpion whats missing ?

Mint Scorpion whats missing ?

I get these in regularly, but this one is just like it has been bought from the shop, no marks on it, not even on the plastic grips. There is something missing from the top left corner of the box, would this be a separate position for the sight hood ? Guy wants 150, does that sound the right price, I am tempted to buy it. Always impressed with the performance of these, few springers compare to them.

Baz

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Yes, that is where the sight hood would have been when issued.
    For the condition, I would think the price is well worth paying.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Lovely.. only trouble is it's too nice to shoot.

Mine is average decent condition, so I can enjoy using it. Great guns, accurate, powerful, and a half decent trigger too... I'm really not sure what the modern equivalent is ? The HW45 is also excellent, but for obvious reasons they feel very different.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Very nice, and decent value at £150.

As long as it's a .22".

Thumbs up

The Scorpion is a lovely old pistol that packs a punch!!

I've a few opf them but the nicest is this Boxed one, It was a freebie when I refinished two Daystate stocks for a gent!
    The deal was that he was giving me a mk1 BSA Superstar complete with a 4-12x56 ASI Superscope for doing the rifle stocks!

I kept him abreast of progress with pics through email although my arthritic hands were playing up and I had to sand every bit of the CS Stocks finish off as nothing would touch it!, Progress was rather slow!!

When the chap came for them he was over the moon as he'd tried himself with truoil, It didn't dry and he was having to peel the guns out of the fleece lined slip!, He said that he had a 'Bonus' in the car for doing them, It was the Scorpion that had sat under his bed untouched for the last 20 years!!

Boxed Scorpion

Just the pistol

The Superstar

The flippin' big ASI

And finally! The stocks

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/