Thread: Hammerli AP20 Pro Pistol

Hammerli AP20 Pro Pistol

I am thinking of buying this model pistol but am struggling to find any reviews.

Would be grateful for any comments from owners.

Many thanks.

Michael.
    Why be awkward, when with a little bit of effort you can be really impossible!

Discontinued

I am advised that this pistol has been discontinued ! Not keen on the "Match" version.

Would really like a multi shot PCP pistol of that quality and price range - any ideas, please.

Many thanks.

M.
    Why be awkward, when with a little bit of effort you can be really impossible!

Hi multi shot PCP pistols are a rare breed the only ones I know of are the Brocock Atomic and Grand Prix super 6 versions and the Steyr LP50. It all depends what you want to do with the pistol if you're thinking of target shooting a single shot pistol is best. If its plinking or something like IPAS you might be better with a multi shot CO2 pistol.

Bill

P.S just remembered the new HW44 pistol but not sure if they are in the UK yet
    Last edited by Bigbill; 20-04-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: spelling + new info
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro