Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: venom 80 heads up

I remember the old shop on the gun barrels trading estate, I bought an 80 hunter lazaglide from them and a stage 1 tuned 77, the 80 was my favourite tho, absolutely fantastic gun, wish I still had it, it was £360 and came with a silencer and walnut stock, I've got one on order from V-Mach, it's probably going to be a year before I get it lol, I only waited 2 weeks for the venom, let's hope it's worth it, atb Daz

Quote Originally Posted by UKdari1 View Post
    Hi Guys

Just wanted to confirm that I brought this rifle from Keith, which I picked up on Monday and it really is a cracker. The stock has certainly been professionally repaired to a very high standard, as you cannot tell that it is actually fractured across the pistol grip, even when you look at it closely.

I have quite a bit of experience with gun stock refurbishment, and given a few coats of oil, this stock will be pretty much perfect.

The only point that I cannot decide is wether I should get the action re-blued as it does have some light rust spots starting. I will 0000 wire wool these later and see how it goes as, I don't really want to loose the Lazaglide sticker, even though it is faded.

All in all a great Original HW80 Venom Lazahunter rifle that I am really pleased with, as they are hard to get now a days.

All the very best

David
    glad it found its new home, i have one in the tyrolean stock and love it

Venom

Nice to see my old stock has found a good home..Nice one Dave. Best wishes Mach 1.5

Hi Paul

Thank you mate.

I've always wanted a Venom Lazahunter rifle as it's my favourite stock that Ivan and Dave made.

Now I just need a Lazahunter HW77 or HW97 now to go with it, here's hoping.

Like I say these rifles are an affliction. I really enjoy restoring them back to pritine condition, if needed and then shooting them on a Sunday morning, at the club I shoot at. I've hardly shot a centre fire rifle for some months now as I can't seem to put my Spring powered air rifles down.

You're more than welcome to have a look when it's finished mate.

Kind Regards

David

Venom

Your more than welcome to view a few of mine. Agree the Lazahunter is a lovely stock design. Regards Mach 1.5