Thread: Wolverine shroud mods

Wolverine shroud mods

Just bought a Wolverine C from here and whilst it shoots spot on I am remarkably unimpressed by the shroud. The shroud extends about 6 inches past the muzzle but has no baffles. It's not deafening by any means but it's not particularly quiet either. Add an HW mod to the end and there's virtually no noise from the muzzle, but then the gun is too long to be practical.

Has anyone modified a wolverine shroud, what did you do to it, how much difference did it make or should I just buy a huggett?
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're probably right.

Wolverine C

Quote Originally Posted by Gavlar View Post
    Just bought a Wolverine C from here and whilst it shoots spot on I am remarkably unimpressed by the shroud. The shroud extends about 6 inches past the muzzle but has no baffles. It's not deafening by any means but it's not particularly quiet either. Add an HW mod to the end and there's virtually no noise from the muzzle, but then the gun is too long to be practical.

Has anyone modified a wolverine shroud, what did you do to it, how much difference did it make or should I just buy a huggett?
    HI, I got my shroud made shorter on my Wolverine B and put a HW silencer on ,infact any daystate that i buy the first thing is usaly to drill the fork out a bit wider and shorten the shroud. hope this helps ATB bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavlar View Post

the hugget shroud on my C is quieter than the Mk 6 & shroud on my B.
    My 12/200 with a hugget is the quietest