Thread: BSA Superstar

BSA Superstar

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the superstar stock and trigger guard screws were.

I have one with hex headed bolts with star washers underneath

and another with a slotted guard screw and crosshead screws in the stock with no washers.

Having looked at chambers washers are required just not sure if mine are correct

cheers,

Lee

I had one a few years ago, had hex bolts with serrated washers and a slotted screw with washer on the trigger guard

Cheers, the hex bolts do look correct I think it may just be the trigger guard screw that is incorrect on that rifle

thanks for the help,

Lee

My 2 goldstars have the same setup. One has allen key heads. The other one has like a phillips screw heads. Strange why bsa used different type heads on same model guns

BSA Superstar

They did use some very poor quality allen heads on the supersport that people often replaced as they rounded out when you tried to tighten them. maybe some previous owner replaced them?

As both the allen and the cross head screw stock screws look correct. I assume they changed from Mk1 - Mk2

My Mk1 has the screw heads and the Mk2 the allen heads.

i have 3

as said above i have 3 superstars a mk1 in .25 a mk2 in.177 and another mk2 in .22 and as said before the mk1 has phillips head and the mk2s have allen head in the forend and all 3 have phillips head in the trigger guard
    Aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun

Quote Originally Posted by charlie350 View Post
    as said above i have 3 superstars a mk1 in .25 a mk2 in.177 and another mk2 in .22 and as said before the mk1 has phillips head and the mk2s have allen head in the forend and all 3 have phillips head in the trigger guard
    Many thanks for the information,

Lee