Thread: Hw50

Hw50

I took my Hw50 to work today and had a plinking session in my lunch break, well what a complete joy this little gun is using the open sights. The gun is the older version with the screw in back block and no safety catch , the serial no is 1055565 does any one know how old the gun is?.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I took my Hw50 to work today and had a plinking session in my lunch break, well what a complete joy this little gun is using the open sights. The gun is the older version with the screw in back block and no safety catch , the serial no is 1055565 does any one know how old the gun is?.
    Atb
    Les..
    There's a lot to be said for simple plinking with a modest, open-sighted springer. For the older members (in which category I am firmly rooted) it brings back great memories of far less complicated times.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Your HW dates from 1987according to the database, making it 30 years old. Very fine guns and I agree that open sight shooting is a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    There's a lot to be said for simple plinking with a modest, open-sighted springer. For the older members (in which category I am firmly rooted) it brings back great memories of far less complicated times.
    Like your good self, I am in the older camp re shooting with the open sights and a good simple springer,it's just a shame that my eye sight is not what it used to be .
    Atb
    Les.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    Your HW dates from 1987according to the database, making it 30 years old. Very fine guns and I agree that open sight shooting is a pleasure.
    Hi Drew
    Thanks for the info regarding my Hw50, it may be 30 years old but it sure puts a smile on my face every time I use it.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I took my Hw50 to work today and had a plinking session in my lunch break.
    Atb
    Les..
    Yikes, I do hope you don't work in an office
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegv8 View Post
    Yikes, I do hope you don't work in an office
    Yeah the new office girl got quite excited , she said she loves a nice boinger .
    No i work in some big warehouses and the boss doesn't mind me shooting my airguns in my lunch break .
    Les..