Thread: Airgunaid TR

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)

Airgunaid TR

The TR was the cheaper 'target' model air rifles made by Eddie Barber and Airgunaid. I was just wondering does anyone own one, and if so might they post or send me a photo?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post

The TR was the cheaper 'target' model air rifles made by Eddie Barber and Airgunaid. I was just wondering does anyone own one, and if so might they post or send me a photo?
    Had two of these, one in vgc, and one in 'project' format ( ) but they really weren't that nice to shoot (and this from a die-hard AIRGUNAID SP-5 .20 cal Hunter fanatic), so I moved them on. Can't remember who had the vgc example (sold off forum so no mileage in searching), but member CRX (Robin) bought my doer-upper around ten or so years ago, so it may be worth dropping him a p-m, maybe?

Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Thanks, will do. Dont suppose you recall what sort of trigger system it had Gareth Was it the G80 plastic thing, or a more traditional Milbro stamped?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    Thanks, will do. Dont suppose you recall what sort of trigger system it had Gareth Was it the G80 plastic thing, or a more traditional Milbro stamped?
    Sorry Ollie, can't recal the trigger type, but my money would be on the impact plastic type as on the G80 and the SP-5 .20 Hunter (sympathetic to the period's popular FWB Sport Mk.I trigger of the day), rather than one of those ghastly pressed steel Milbro affairs (but I may be wrong)?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.