Thread: Favorite Fillings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have two identical hft kneeling bags one has the proper polly balls filling the other is 50 50 with those polly packing wave shaped things and polly balls. Can't see any difference between them except the wavy things are free.
    I do have sand bags at home but they are not as good as the real thing and far to heavy to carry around.

Don't use the packing wave things that are made of pva and dissolve in water test them first.
    Last edited by dayglowfroggy; 22-04-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    I bought a 5 kilo bag and thought it would be more than enough, wrong, it was only just enough!
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    Same here. Got the BSA bags for £9.99 and I managed to squeeze the 5kg and another 1kg bag of rice in as I wanted them well packed. I give it a karate chop on the front and it works well. I thought the weight would have been an issue but its an advantage I think now to be honest. If they were too light they wouldn't stop the gun if it started to tilt.

Now I can sit in the garden watching the bird table for Pigeons, get out the camping stove and have myself some pigeon and rice for dinner. Proper survivalist!
    Last edited by Missed_dinner; 22-04-2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: added bad humour
    BASC Member