Thread: Lp53

Lp53

Hello Gentlemen, a couple of questions.
    I have found an prestine copy of the Walther LP53, in its original box (a tad worn ) with the original cleaning rod and both extra front and rear sights. The cocking Wooden thingie is allso there + a small plastic bag with some pellets, spare o-ring and a hex key..
    Is it Worth anything - and is it even possible to ship it overseas, as the Gun is in Denmark.

Yes it is certainly worth something. These guns are still sought after.

Price will depend on condition. I have seen very nice ones go for between 300 and 400 pounds - sometimes even more.

There should be no trouble shipping it abroad.

It is a low powered spring piston target pistol so shipping companies should not raise any objection to carrying it.
    Last edited by Arthur John Smithsplease; 24-04-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Thank you Very much Sir, Ill try to do some pictures, and set it for sale here, if thats possible? Im new to this, and just got hold on 3 air pistols, the aforementioned LP53, a Diana model 2 and a Weichrauch HW45. Got too many weapons , and want to Sell the air Guns, as my interrest is mainly in rifles (both air and powder).
    How does One Go around selling om This forum?

Excuse my bad English as its not my native tounge :-)

There is a SALES section.

Send a pm (private message - see the bar at the top of the page) to one of the moderators and ask if, as a very recent member of the forum, you are eligible to use it yet.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.