Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - Round 1

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Bring on the pain!!
    Don't you mean the Slimfast??

Slender Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

You are a fascist fattist' (think i just made up a very fitting word for you!) oh and a complete cok...

You lead your band of merry men...let me re phrase that, you drunkenly, wander aimlessly, as if guided by Sos' satmav, followed by a bunch of disgruntled degenerates, that you have mentally broken with your constant whinging and threats of violence upon their frail and decrepit bodies ...

Against an immovable object, do you know what, we may even let you win so your sig doesn't look so embarrasing...

You can't just win by SHOUTing, it takes a skill you donot possess, so just roll back down the hill into your hole under a rock and accept the inevitable (assuming my guys aren't too bored to compete against such weak opposition..) which starts Sunday, don't mean to be rude but fugly was invented after seeing you down the local winery!
    TTFN X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Bought much this week you are selling.

Monkey
    To be read in the voice of Yoda.....

OMG! I hope I will stop laughing enough (having read the above threads) to actually shoot straight on Sunday!!!!
    Looking forward to the SIHFT challenge and trying out Swallows new ground.
    Jean x
    MAD/AirArms

You are a fascist fattist' (think i just made up a very fitting word for you!) oh and I want your cok .

TTFN X
    Nope just a Spongist. Also I need to point out why my wind reading is so much better than yours. If I can or cant smell your stale sweat ridden body I know where it is coming from. I suggest you buy a few sponges or preferably scouerers to try and rid your detrious ridden jowly flabby body of its bacteria ridden odour.

I know its falling on deaf ears but hey at least I try to be friendly.

You are just rude and wobbling scared.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Bring on the pain!!
    count me in on this one then, (I bet you thought I was going to take a different bait). Do I detect a little bit of rivalry going on here though, i wasn't sure if this was about beating someone or hiding the fact that Simmmo and Blackscale are in love
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 26-04-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    count me in on this one then, (I bet you thought I was going to take a different bait). Do I detect a little bit of rivalry going on here though, i wasn't sure if this was about beating someone or hiding the fact that Simmmo and Blackscale are in love
    I prefer lovers. Love is more your scene oh master of the knockout.

Gerts newer camper(dont feel comfortable with that, think Lewis is screaming) seems bigger you reckon you could still rock it? Emily Moore means so many different things to so many differently orientated people(read weirdos).

Monkey

I need to point out why my wind reading is so much better than yours. If I can or cant smell your stale sweat ridden body I know where it is coming from. I suggest you buy a few sponges or preferably scouerers to try and rid your detrious ridden jowly flabby body of its bacteria ridden odour.

I know i'm falling down drunk but hey at least I try to be straight.

You are just my hero and i luv u.

Monkey.
    You like that word don't you son!

Rex will be pleased....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

You like that word don't you son!

Rex will be pleased....
    Dad. I can't help it if you are so much older and heavier looking than me. Lets face it nothing short of a Blue Whale could let you rid it.

Monkey.

I prefer lovers. Love is more your scene oh master of the knockout.

Gerts newer camper(dont feel comfortable with that, think Lewis is screaming) seems bigger you reckon you could still rock it? Emily Moore means so many different things to so many differently orientated people(read weirdos).

Monkey
    now you know why I shoot springer mate, I try to wear my right arm out loading my weapon
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    now you know why I shoot springer mate, I try to wear my right arm out loading my weapon
    Ring Andy Fist! (no typo)

Maybe you can pop around his rock and share a soda stream with him... i hear he has a few! Bit like putting make up on a pig...WHY?

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Almost ready

Course of sorts all set for you lot.

Hope you like bluebells.

To help - give you a bit of a sample of the views you'll have, I've posted a few pics on my facebook page HERE. Assuming you can get on the page, the images should help no end

Other news ...

Gerry has climbed the telegraph pole opposite the entrance to Broyle Park Farm and stuck up some nice bright yellow metal plates. As a result you should NOT miss our turning.

Especially for the ladies, we have a decent loo (commercially hired).

For those of you who tend to arrive 3 minutes before the safety briefing starts (Si - you know who you are ), please note that there is a set of temporary traffic lights - 3-way, I think - on the northern outskirts of Lewes, just before your right fork for Ringmer. This could easily hold up traffic for 10-15 minutes if there's much on the road. Heading back south that way this afternoon, the tail back was many hundreds of yards and warranted a 3-point turn and reroute via Glynde.

See ya'll shortly (but not before 08:00 please)

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post

See ya'll shortly (but not before 08:00 please)

Biggles
    Hope you shouted that real loud because I doubt Big Ears will have heard that.

Monkey.

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Hope you shouted that real loud because I doubt Big Ears will have heard that.

Monkey.
    His was the one name I mentioned to Gerry as most likely to be there at sun-up.

Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    His was the one name I mentioned to Gerry as most likely to be there at sun-up.

Should utilise him. Gate opener and parking attendent. Too boring to talk to.

Monkey.