Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - Round 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You are a fascist fattist' (think i just made up a very fitting word for you!) oh and a complete cok...

You lead your band of merry men...let me re phrase that, you drunkenly, wander aimlessly, as if guided by Sos' satmav, followed by a bunch of disgruntled degenerates, that you have mentally broken with your constant whinging and threats of violence upon their frail and decrepit bodies ...

Against an immovable object, do you know what, we may even let you win so your sig doesn't look so embarrasing...

You can't just win by SHOUTing, it takes a skill you donot possess, so just roll back down the hill into your hole under a rock and accept the inevitable (assuming my guys aren't too bored to compete against such weak opposition..) which starts Sunday, don't mean to be rude but fugly was invented after seeing you down the local winery!
    TTFN X
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    You are a fascist fattist' (think i just made up a very fitting word for you!) oh and I want your cok .

TTFN X
    Nope just a Spongist. Also I need to point out why my wind reading is so much better than yours. If I can or cant smell your stale sweat ridden body I know where it is coming from. I suggest you buy a few sponges or preferably scouerers to try and rid your detrious ridden jowly flabby body of its bacteria ridden odour.

I know its falling on deaf ears but hey at least I try to be friendly.

You are just rude and wobbling scared.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    I need to point out why my wind reading is so much better than yours. If I can or cant smell your stale sweat ridden body I know where it is coming from. I suggest you buy a few sponges or preferably scouerers to try and rid your detrious ridden jowly flabby body of its bacteria ridden odour.

I know i'm falling down drunk but hey at least I try to be straight.

You are just my hero and i luv u.

Monkey.
    You like that word don't you son!

Rex will be pleased....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    You like that word don't you son!

Rex will be pleased....
    Dad. I can't help it if you are so much older and heavier looking than me. Lets face it nothing short of a Blue Whale could let you rid it.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.