Thread: Mk 2 service rifle.Mk2 Swap deal....

Mk 2 service rifle.Mk2 Swap deal....

Ok.
    After much soul searching I can't bring myself to break this gun.
    The stock is badly damaged from woodworm and wouldn't survive being posted.
    No heavy pitting to metal work and one of the bolts is missing on action, but an easy replacement as nothing unusual.
    I had been offered a chance of a stock but not got back to me... No time to make a replacement stock myself.

I've been offered cash for gun as a whole but would rather do a face to face deal.

Happy to swap for something more modern and of use to me in my business.

I'm based in oswestry, Shropshire but happy to meet up for the right deal...

Could of split for a small fortune but happy that it will stay as a whole gun...
    ...Diana 24 .177........Feinwerkbau 127.....ASI Sniper .22.. Diana 27 .177. Diana 48 .177 .... HW 98 .22.

Sorry Smudge. Broadband crashed last week. BT fixed it yesterday. PM on way.

very odd

you did say you will sel me the lot as i have a spare stock and you went to get a price for postage iv heard nothing

Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    you did say you will sel me the lot as i have a spare stock and you went to get a price for postage iv heard nothing
    I did update the original post to say that I was waiting on a potential stock. Being offered. Due to internet being down they couldn't send details of stock...

As in this post, don't want to post. Only want to do a face to face deal. But know have arranged for a stock..

Sorry for not messaging directly but as explained on the post, had many many messages.
    ...Diana 24 .177........Feinwerkbau 127.....ASI Sniper .22.. Diana 27 .177. Diana 48 .177 .... HW 98 .22.