Thread: Webley pistols for sale

Webley pistols for sale

Hi all,i have 2 webley pistols for sale.I have probably had them hidden away for 5 years till last week so not being the most prolific buyer /seller please bare with! http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/gsf1420/library/.
    http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/gs...library/webley . these are as you see a re blued mk 1 in a box with its original barrel un blued(dont ask me why i have no idea!),and an incredibly nice premier.Now i have to say i had never noticed and it may never have been seen but if you look real hard at the pics of the premier there is the tiniest slither of grip missing on the left grip it almost looks like a shadow.Any questions will be answered to my best ability,i would like these gone and the owner happy,if it becomes hassle id rather grease em up put them away and forget about them for good but thatd be such a shame.Obviously face to face cash is favorite,otherwise the price they sell for will be plus the post price of the buyers choice,they would be well packaged and proof of post but then i wash my hands of any responsibility for their transit(so come and have a cuppa and natter and pick em up.Im hardly ever on here so i will bump this with a price reduction for a couple of weeks then if they havent gone i will put them away for my kids to have to shift when im gone.i would take a deal cash either way for something unusual like straight grip senior,target or simillar or maybe a service mk2.Other than that here goes! £150 for the mk1.£300 for the premier,£400 for the pair .Cash face to face prefered,personal cheque must be clear b4 despatch or gifted ppal.Now i will sell to the first person that wants them unconditionaly but that will be over ridden if someone offers to buy them BOTH before the transaction is done(dont want to upset anyone though eh but there it is).And i guess i will have to deal with any face to face buisness(ie travel times) as it comes and will keep people posted on here so we are all square.Hope i have been fair,as i say i will update price as time goes if they dont sell.Cheers All.
    Last edited by SLUGGY; 30-04-2017 at 11:20 AM.

I would swap my mk11 for both

Possibly interested.Can you give me some better pics and info please?Does it shoot well,caliber matching numbers etc?thanks

£130 mk1,£275 premier.£350 the pair.Tired of tripping over em,loft beckons.
    Last edited by SLUGGY; 26-04-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Im greasing and stashing them now but last chance:£100 mk1 but i will want to keep the box now and £250 premier.Still after a swap.Prob be back on here in 5 years

Guns now tucked up,anyone still interested post on here +pm me as i very rarely come on here,that way i get a notification. I thought the prices as they stand were more than reasonable but the guns in a cupboard are prob safer than money these days,.laters

Pm sent re mark 1

Cheers,as per message ,yes it shoots ok and is properly blued with no pitting.For £100 plus post you can have the gun and the spare barrel is included.Bargain,surprised they both didnt go when offered at £350last chance for the pair @£325 sir?

Bump for the chap that wants too see the pics!

as per PM will take MK1 if still available
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Ok m8,pm replied to so provisionaly sold

Premier also sold provisionaly